SHANNON N. BINGHAM, PHR
www.linkedin.com/in/shannon-bingham-phr-shrm-cp firstname.lastname@example.org SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
Provide Insights That Enhance Business Strategy & Deliver Aligned Solutions Accomplished, committed and innovative, creating employee-oriented, high-performance culture emphasizing goal attainment, and superior workforce optimization. Key stakeholder in executing change management initiatives while being solution-oriented and thoughtful decision maker. Strategic partner to leadership team, and corporate resource while leading divisional Human Resources team. Expertise in:
Program Execution Counseling & Coaching Process Improvement Project Management Negotiations
DENTSPLY SIRONA, Tulsa, OK
Senior Human Resource Manager 2013 - 2018
Provided leadership to management for onsite / offsite teams, compensation oversight, and analysis, including annual merit process and annual bonus programs, change management initiatives, talent development, employee relations, full-cycle recruitment, corporate program initiatives, employee engagement, and company strategic priorities design and execution.
• Served as HR member in development of US HR Operations Center, establishing global implementation model.
• Represented HR team in site’s customer-centric initiative involving 51 members of management and leadership teams, and 1 of 8 members of steering committee to evaluate progress and make recommendations, improving overall net promoter score by 4 points in first 9 months.
• Operated as leader of 7 different corporate restructuring initiatives resulting in effective integration of staff while identifying opportunities to create process and staff efficiencies.
• Directed US annual merit and Annual Incentive Program (AIP) for strategic business unit, reporting accruals and issues to Finance and management, while working with administration to control expectations, remaining within budget for past 15 years, and meeting plan objectives.
• Oversaw key global talent, and employee development review process, including facilitation and coordination of annual meetings, reporting and following up with leadership team, providing vital succession in all functional areas while holding management accountable to staff growth.
• Led creation and implementation of Global Employee Onboarding Program and intranet site which provided consistency in information while establishing expectations and cultural alignment for new employees in strategic business unit.
o Site and program were adopted by corporation for all global locations.
• Managed implementation of multiple new systems for 2 business locations including 200 remote employees, including launch of SuccessFactors’ HRIS, ADP Timekeeping and Payroll, and bSwift, providing staff and leadership with advanced technology for more effective user experience.
• Created and implemented Bonus Metric Program, designed to target and reinforce specific performance needs for non-exempt and exempt associates, launching at 2 different sites and remains in place as it continues to meet goals while staying within budget. SHANNON N. BINGHAM email@example.com PAGE TWO
DENTSPLY SIRONA (Continued)
• Acted as leader of North America team in creation of a strategic business unit global compensation structure, resulting in alignment of salary grades, and transparency in compensation decisions and strategies that had not previously existed.
Human Resources Services Manager 2012 - 2013
Led HR service specialists in daily management of benefits, leaves of absence, payroll administration, workers compensation, employee training, onboarding, and relations. Partnered with leadership team on strategic business focus and priority integration.
• Directed development and communication of Business Continuity Plan that resulted in identification of separate emergency location, delivering seamless experience for customers and viewed as competitive business advantage.
• Identified software to manage increasing amount of employee leave of absences which provided decrease in processing of paperwork and Excel leave tracking. Senior Human Resource Generalist 2003 - 2012
Supported 600+ associates and inclusive offsite manufacturing facility in US and Canada. Provided frontline employee contact for questions and guidance relating to benefits, payroll, human relation resolutions, and full-cycle recruiting of salaried and hourly positions. Oversaw legal issues, compliance, and reporting of ADA, EEO, FMLA, OSHA, and KSOP. Supported management and staff in all facets of Human Resource function.
• Initiated design of US cost of living pay structure, resulting in adoption of 3 distinct salary grades for all Dentsply Sirona US businesses.
• Handled HR logistics for 5 mergers and acquisitions, seamlessly providing support for newly acquired employees.
• Led benefit open enrollment meetings and identified efficiencies through kiosks, passive registration, while identifying effective communication channels for onsite and offsite staff. ADDITIONAL RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
DENTSPLY TULSA DENTAL SPECIALTIES, Tulsa, OK, Human Resource Generalist, Payroll Coordinator, Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Bachelor of Science (BS), Business Administration, St. Gregory’s University, Tulsa, OK CERTIFICATIONS
PHR - Professional in Human Resources
SHRM-CP - Certified SHRM Professional
sHRBP - Strategic Human Resource Business Partner
AFFILIATIONS / COMMUNITY SERVICE
Member of Society of Human Resource Management 2002 - Present United Way Day of Caring, Blood Drive Coordinator
Relay for Life Team Captain, Toastmasters International