Mesa Az *****
To obtain a challenging position in loan processing and management with a potential for long term growth.
● Twenty-Five years of experience in loan-processing of purchases and refinance transactions in the following: Conforming and nonconforming loans, New Construction Loans, FRMs, ARMs, GPMs, Jumbo loans, Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac, FHA, VA, USDA Rural Development Loans, HUD 184 Tribal Loans (Native American Program), and all types of DPA programs. (Experience Applies to All States)
● Diligent and detail-oriented -- thorough in gathering borrower information, verifying loan documents and reviewing file documentation to guide each loan from pre approval to closing.
● Computer skills with all lending programs including, Encompass, Spear, Excel, Power Point, Windows XP, Microsoft Office, LP, GUS, and DU.
● Ensured all files were complete prior to underwriting hand-off and coordinated effectively with title companies to ensure smooth closings.
● Processed challenging loan applications (e.g., first-time borrowers, self-employed applicants and borrowers with problematic credit histories). EXPERIENCE
VIP Mortgage: Scottsdale, AZ Senior Processor
05/2015 to 12/2018
● Regarded as one of the company’s most productive loan processors, handling an average of 50 files monthly.
● Provide support to loan officer and underwriter teams by ensuring the timely, judicious and accurate processing of mortgages.
● Review and verify borrowers’ income, credit reports, employment histories, property appraisals and title insurance information to prepare loan applications for underwriting submittal.
● Ensure compliance with company policies, underwriting guidelines and lending-program requirements.
Vectra Bank: Phoenix, AZ Senior Processor
12/2012 to 03/2015
● Managed and processed FHA, VA, Conventional and USDA loans
● 1x close and all types of AZ assistance programs.
● Pipeline ranging 40 to 60 files.
● Efficient knowledge of TRID guidelines.
1st Tribal Lending: Richmond, CA Senior Processor 09/2011 to 12/2012
● Managed, processed, and closed all HUD 184 loans, FHA, VA, USA, and Conventional loans.
● Pipeline ranging between 60-80 loans, and closings reaching 30-35 Loans a month.
● Assisted underwriting, and provided assistance in closing department. IServe Residential Lending: Scottsdale, AZ Senior Processor 01/2009 to 07/2011
● Managed, and processed all HUD 184 loans, FHA, VA, and USDA loans, with a pipeline ranging between 30 to 60 files.
● Followed up to include the signing, funding, and recording of the loan. American Mortgage Group Inc.: Scottsdale, AZ Senior Processor 08/2007 to 01/2009
● Originating processing, and closed all types of residential loan transactions.
● Loan processor for government programs, with a pipeline ranging between 50 to 60 files.
● Automated Underwriting of all loans by using FNMA, Freddie Mac, EMAGIC, and all other online underwriting systems.
Available upon request.