A resourceful and self-motivated individual, with the ability to work supportively within a team environment and communicate effectively at all levels. I bring an enthusiastic, diligent and dedicated attitude together with the ability to adapt readily to varying job demands Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for developing solid working relationships Skilled at managing details with the ability to plan and schedule activities and carry out responsibilities in an independent manner or as a team player
A competent self-reliant individual with a strong personal presence and commitment to build customer service
l Negotiating contracts
l Strong team Leadership
l Extensive Production Knowledge
l Developing strong rapport with clients
l Have held both managerial and non-
l Customer Service
l Filing and other clerical duties
l Preparing and making bank deposits
l Demonstrated the ability to meet
l Ability to train other staff with
other methods of selling
l Leadership in cold-calling
l Strategic thinker, identifying
opportunities and developing
l Processing payments and returns
l Collections on outstanding
THE QUARK GROUP - WINNIPEG 2016 - Present
• Duties included working directly with the Vice President.
• Maintain inventory for 36 stores across western Canada. This includes creating styles, sizes, colour, changing cost and retail prices.
• Entering purchase orders for all stores under the direction of the Vice President.
• Meeting all order deadlines for seasons.
• In charge of maintaining all vendor files and orders.
• Managing all orders for office supplies for head office and all stores.
• Providing daily support for stores regarding computer issue, receiving and transferring merchandise.
• Create and maintain employees in the system.
• Handle all shipping issues with purchase orders for the stores. THE TRAVEL AGENT NEXT DOOR 2016 - Present
TRAVEL PROFESSIONALS INTERNATIONAL 2008 - 2016
Sales Travel Consultant/Destination Wedding planner/Owner
• Duties as a consultant and owner are to deal with the clients in arranging their travel needs and requests
• Research the clients travel requests and report back to the client in a timely and clear manner by phone, or email
• Along with arrange flights hotel and/or car reservations for the client’s needs.
• Issue electronic or paper tickets and send same to customers.
• Issuing invoices and itineraries
• Correctly enter the necessary accounting lines and remarks on passenger files
• Answer phone calls in a quick clearance courteous manner
• Order and organize holiday brochures and supplier information
• Process package holiday tickets and vouchers and send to clients
• Deal directly with the travel suppliers in order to resolve any client complaints
• Coordinating with couple for wedding destination and all details of the wedding including venues, menu, decoration and options.
• Facilitating wedding groups from 20-150 travelling from all over North America CIBC Winnipeg, MB
Financial Service Associate 07/10- 07/11
• Duties include supporting assigned Advisor(s) by servicing the financial needs of clients in partnership with the Advisor(s) (fulfillment of product needs as per the financial plan such as bank accounts, overdraft protections and Visa Products).
• Customized assembly of products, packages or information to meet anticipated customer needs (prepare investment forms, prepare loan document, order and prepare mortgage documents)
• Interact with internal and external service providers (e.g., lawyers, CMHC,) when necessary to ensure process work is completed correctly and within necessary timeframes; be proactive in identifying and resolving any complications that may develop.
• Assist the Advisor by booking client appointments, uncovering sales opportunities, preparing client files.
• Provide high-quality customer service to High Value customers.
• Service the financial needs of High Value walk-in client’s requests during times when the advisor is not available.
• Resolve customer issues, concerns and/or problems promptly or, where necessary refer to appropriate department or colleague.
• Follow-up to ensure resolution and customer satisfaction. Respond to customer telephone enquiries
ENTEGRA CREDIT UNION Winnipeg, MB
Senior Member Service Representative 02/09 – 07/10
• Duties included opening new accounts, advising on Credit Union products and services to new and existing members by determining the products and services that best meet their needs (RRSP, TFSA, GIC).
• Routinely greeted customers, answered questions regarding their personal accounts, solving problems and provide product information
• Achieving high customer service satisfaction
• Manage the day-to-day operations of the branch in the absence of the Manager of Deposit and Services ensuring compliance with the policies and procedures. Duties included:
• Ensure the branch is open and ready to conduct business each day.
• Responsible for general maintenance, security and safety of the branch.
• Ensure that the branch balances at the close of each day.
• Help balance and replenish the automatic teller machines. ASSINIBOINE CREDIT UNION Winnipeg, MB
Senior Member Service Representative 04/06 – 02/09
• As a Senior Member Service Representative my role is to provide support both to the management team as well as the service team.
• Work one on one coaching member service representative with policies, procedures and sales targets.
• Responsible for the balancing of the vault daily and the general ledgers monthly. Member Service Representative
• Reports to Member Services Manager.
• Providing customer service, and sales referrals to support the Value Base Solutions Program and its features and benefits.
• Providing information regarding products and business solutions by serving as the contact point to members and non-members.
• Proficient in the processing of customer relationship, product and business solution sales, order processing, and the response to questions, suggestions, or requests from members and non-members in a timely and effective manner.
EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT
• 2004 Mature Student diploma
• 2008-2018 Princess Cruise Line Master Agent
• 2012-2016 Certificate of Achievement for Travel Agent with Travel Professionals International
• 2015-2018 Certificate of Achievement Master Agent for AMR Resorts REFERENCES
• Kim Mireault 204-***-****
• Lisa Hawkins 204-***-****
• Shannon Andruski 204-***-****