George D. Shennett
Epping, NH 03042
A Highly creative and talented Technical Program Manager, Tool and Design Engineer.
Summary of Qualifications
Resourceful Technical Program Manager skilled in streamlining operations and maintaining schedules to ensure maximum Customer Satisfaction and Business Revenue.
Ability to manage Multiple Programs and meet deadlines.
Expertise in coordinating multiple teams and resources to complete objectives.
Organized and detail-oriented proactive with a hard work ethic.
Wilcox Industries Inc.
Technical Weapons Program Manager 2/2017 - Present
●Manage multiple Weapons Programs to insure products are built to Technical Data Package.
●Coordinate with Customers and Vendors to gather requirements and manage expectations.
●Set and adjust Project Milestones.
●Developed 300 Blackout Military Assault Rifle Technical Data Package.
●Developed 40mm Modular Grenade Launcher Technical Data Package.
●Collaborated with Multi Interdisciplinary Teams to achieve Project Milestones.
●Developed status reports, cost estimates, and resource planning.
●Make vital decisions and drive decision making across projects.
Handgun Project Manager 5/2016 – 2-2017
●Took on responsibility to Manage Customers Build program for 9mm Pistol.
●Developed Gantt chart project scheduling.
●Developed assembly work cells with detailed work instructions
●Designed all Assembly fixtures and gages
Tool Design Engineer 10/2015 – 5/2016
Responsible for all Assembly fixtures, gages and work instructions for AR rifle, and 9mm Pistol build. Develop work instructions and testing criteria. Designs tools and / or machines of varying types (some of more complex nature) for the use in the manufacture of company products.
Pratt & Whitney, No. Berwick, Me. 01/2014 – 10-2015
Tool Design Engineer/ Analyst
●Analyze and manage the design and make of durable tooling. Durable tooling includes machining fixtures, gages, lifting devices, and material handling equipment. Oversee the entire durable tooling a liaison between internal customers, outsource tool planners/analysts, outsource buyers, and tool design & make suppliers. Some specific responsibilities include:
● Analyze tooling packages from Manufacturing Engineers to understand scope-of-work requirements.
● Analyze concept and layout approval design reviews to support new and legacy programs.
●Prepare export reviews for jurisdiction and classification of tool drawings.
●Develop and implement quarterly supplier reviews while tracking supplier performance to ensure supplier accountability to on-time delivery, cost metrics and quality targets.
●Disposition supplier non-conformances for accept, reject, or repair and lead supplier to complete RRCA for all escapes. Monitor supply chain capability and capacity plans.
●Maintain all tooling related company procedures.
Tecomet Inc. Wilmington, Ma. 05/2012 -11/2013
Tool Design Engineer
●Design and Detail Forge Dies for Orthopedic Implants made from Titanium and Cobalt Chrome.
● Design Fixtures for Profile Milling,
● Holding Fixtures for Automated 4 and 5 axis machines.
● Design bending fixtures for Custom spinal parts
DRS Technologies Fitchburg, Ma. 02/2012 – 05/2012
● Design and Detail High complex and tight tolerance High Pressure compressor parts and assemblies, for next generation ship power generation. (Using Teamcenter 8, Unigraphics NX6).
● Applying GD&T and Tolerances for manufacturability of components and assemblies.
Procter & Gamble Gillette Razor Division 01/2011- 01/2012
Process and Engineering Group
● Design and Detail complex High Speed Blade Assembly Equipment. Using Teamcenter, Unigraphics NX6, Solidworks 2011.
●Responsible for complete documentation from device level details to complete guarded
●assemblies, Assemblies included Pneumatic and electrical wireway and cabinet layouts.
Package Development Group 06/2011-12/2011
●Design and detail Thermoformed Blisters, Insert cards, Inner and Outer containers and Shipping
●Pallets for Companies various Razor lines both local and international. Using Solidworks 2010 and AutoCAD 2010.
TASC Technical Services 1/2010 - 06/2010
●Designer –Project Service Group
● Providing project support to various customers on an as needed basis.
● Performed detail drafting, layout and assembly drawings, exploded views and
illustrated parts breakdowns for various customers at TASC project offices.
● Projects include: Consumer Product design, Product packaging configurations,
Thermoformed packaging machines, automated Assembly machine design,
plastic part, design, fixture and tooling design.
● Work performed to customers delivered specifications using customers native CAD formats; Unigraphics, SolidWorks, Autocad.
●Lawrence Pumps Project Service Group (on site at TASC) 8/2009 - 12/2009
● Performed detail drafting and design modifications of revised pump systems.
● Design using models provided by customer.
● Generated Assembly drawing and bills of materials. Modified 3D model features to conform to customers design specifications. Work accomplished in SolidWorks.
Westinghouse Nuclear Component Manufacture
Newington, NH. 01/2009 - 06/2009
●Responsible for High Tolerance Assembly and Welding Fixture Design and details, These
●Fixtures were Upper and Lower Guide Tube Assemblies and components for Westinghouse’s new nuclear reactor. (Using AutoCAD Inventor 2009, AutoCAD Mechanical Desktop 2009).
Goss International Durham, NH 5/2008 - 11/2008
● Responsible for design and detail of complex mechanisms’ and drive systems for paper slitting and folding.(Using Unigraphics NX4 with Teamcenter)
● Goss manufactures large PLC controlled Printing Presses for newspaper and magazine printing.
Cambric Corp Wakefield, Ma. 06/2007 - 05/2008
Mechanical Design Coordinator
● Responsible for design, scheduling, training and mentoring younger designers on Companies A10 Wing program, this program provides 3D models of all legacy files to the Air Force.
● Designed complex 3D molded components for various Commercial Customers. (Using Unigraphics NX4 w/teamcenter, Unigraphics Routed Systems Package, Solidworks)
Goss International Durham, NH 2005 - 2007
● Responsible for 3D Assembly models and drawings to meet Customer Order
Requirements. (Using Unigraphics NX2)
● Designed and detailed all access platforms and stairways.
Pratt & Whitney, No. Berwick, ME. 2004 -2005
● Responsible for 3D Modeling and Detailing of High Tolerance components for JSF-135
●Jet Engine project. (Using Unigraphics NX2)
● Supported 3D modeling efforts for FEA personnel.
Whittier Tech 1976: Trade Certificate Machine Design and Drafting.