Colleen E. Sievert
**** ***** ****** **, **. Francis MN 55070
• Work well without supervision
• Ability to prioritize and remain focused on the essence of an issue
• Excellent with customer support services
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Lync and Lync for phone
• Experienced with SharePoint, for document storage, web development and internal networking
• Experienced with Flare (word processing/XML/HTML), for web-based development of manuals and policy documents
• Considerable experience with CRM applications, including Salesforce, MS Dynamics and Sugar
• Skilled at learning new concepts quickly while working well under pressure
• High proficiency for calendar management for a large team, including field service calendars
• Extensive experience arranging domestic and international travel, using Concur, as well as independent online searches and travel agents.
07/2017 - Present EarthSoft, Inc. Pensacola, Florida Environmental Data Management Software Development and Implementation Sales Assistant (Telecommute/Remote)
• Development and delivery of price quotations to prospective clients, and subscription renewals to current clients.
• Support the Sales Representatives in the writing and assembly of major government proposals and quotes.
• Support Senior Sales Staff and Customer Service Managers with day to day administrative tasks, including time keeping, updating and data entry to the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
• Maintenance and upkeep of all sales and account files (including Purchase Orders) via SharePoint. 07/2016 - 01/2017 RSM US LLP Minneapolis, Minnesota Tax, Audit & Consulting Firm
Senior Administrative Assistant
• Proof reading and formatting various documents, both internal and external, incorporating the RSM US LLP brand standards.
• Use of various software applications, including MS Office suite, Flare, Share Point and Windows Explorer to assist approximately twelve Managers and Directors in the development, production and distribution of assurance and audit manuals and forms used by field staff in the execution of audits in various industries.
• Publishing of internal articles and announcements relevant to the day to day operations of the National Professional Standards Group and the firm as a whole, using SharePoint as the vehicle to the intranet.
• Tracking and organization of documents, and the implementation of electronic storage of historic forms.
• Support to the Director of Assurance Services, including calendar maintenance, domestic and international travel arrangements, planning and executing meetings, including annual department meetings for a large group.
• Involved in the planning and execution of office-wide, firm-sponsored charity events, including large fund raisers and an “adopt-a-family” gift-giving program.
• Assist project manager with the execution of testing manuals and forms for proper functionality and recording bugs and errors.
Colleen E. Sievert
12/2015 – 07/2016 PaR Systems Shoreview, Minnesota Robotics & Crane Engineering & Manufacturing
Service Administrator / Administrative Assistant
• Support the Service Manager in the day to day tasks of running the service department.
• Provide support to Business Unit Leaders during Administrative Assistant absences.
• Creating and providing quotes for service and parts to clients in the aerospace, vector, industrial and materials handling industries.
• Creating jobs in Jobscope for the service and spare parts department.
• Creation of financial reports and tracking of revenues for the department.
• Shipping and billing jobs in Jobscope for the above-mentioned departments.
• Working with accounts receivable to ensure the timely receipt of payment from our clients.
• Assisting with the research and decision-making process regarding the possible integration and adoption of a Customer Relationship Manager System for the company
• Assist with requesting and processing quotes for spare parts lists 03/2008 – 11/2015 Antea Group Saint Paul, Minnesota Environmental Consulting
Paraprofessional (Administrative & Executive Assistant)
• Administrative support to the CEO, CIO, President of International Business, and Vice President of Business Development:
• Scheduling and event calendars
• Travel arrangements and scheduling
• Expense reporting and auditing/balancing of accounts
• Scheduling appointments with clients locally and internationally
• Greet and assist visitors
• Meeting Minutes
• Project Management Support for approximately 30 geologists, engineers, senior consultants and officers of the company.
• Financial and administrative support for a multi-million-dollar contract with a major railroad.
• Complete administrative support for a major government portfolio of 35+ sites.
• Field Work, including site walkovers, monitoring well and surface water sampling.
• Completion of Phase I Environmental Site Assessment reports.
• Proof-reading and administrative review of Environmental Site Assessments, and other environmental reports.
• Research of information regarding property records and other historical documents necessary for the completion of legal, court-presentable reports.
• Complete and process Minnesota Petrofund applications for a major petroleum product manufacturer.
• Assist with the maintenance of records in CRM (Salesforce) for all levels of management. EDUCATION
09/2010 - Present Anoka Ramsey Community College Coon Rapids, Minnesota Currently pursuing General Credits toward Associates degree in Business Management. 09/1989 – 06/1999 Confederation College of Applied Arts & Tech Thunder Bay, Canada Study and application of practical principles of Gerontology. Internship in local psychiatric hospital and seniors housing complex, specializing in memory preservation and recollection therapy with Alzheimer’s patients. Colleen E. Sievert
OTHER RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
11/2014 to 11/2016 Women’s Environmental Network Minneapolis, Minnesota Executive Board Member, Secretary
• Contributed to a women’s mentoring program.
• Marketing of networking events, including social and printed media, email blasts to members.
• Contacting local environmental and engineering firms to procure funding and sponsorship of local networking events.
• Taking, preparing and distribution of meeting minutes. TRAINING & CERTIFICATES
• 40 Hour HAZWOPER (2007, refreshers 2008-2016)
• Hazard Recognition Plus
• First Aid & CPR
• MN Notary Public (Commission Expires 2020)
Available upon request