EDUARDO J. RODRÍGUEZ
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
● Identifying opportunities, developing
options, prioritizing strategies.
● Accustomed to learning on the job.
● Delivering exceptional service to internal
and external customers, and suppliers.
● Constantly seeking personal and
● Organized, analytical and team leader.
● Proficient Office Skills.
● English and Spanish.
09/2016 - 12/2018 El Salvador
● Provide investment management
consultancy services to clients in need of
advice, and for the induction, training and
supervision of new participants.
● Prospect database management for
surveying, conferred with other team-
members to assess new strategies and
contribute to market analysis.
● Building relationships with prospects to
resonate value propositions.
Master Data Manager
Grupo Merlet, S.A. de C.V.
04/2015 - 08/2016 El Salvador
● Management of the Master Data
Department: distribution of workloads,
priorities and deadlines, the supervision of
my team of analysts, and the follow up of
on-time deliveries of finished goods.
● Preparation and delivery of performance
reports and KPI’s.
● Trained to manage, analyse and debug
the “Creación-Estilo” (SCE) and SAP
Supervisor of Technical Sales
Representaciones OGCA, S.A.
02/2013 - 01/2015 Guatemala
● Supervision of a team of sellers, follow up
of on-time deliveries and customer service,
and customer support for select clients.
● Preparation and delivery of budgeted
versus actual income statements as well as
the drawing up of the annual budget and
Manager of the Purchasing
Dollarcity Guatemala, S.A.
07/2011 - 07/2012 Guatemala
● Management of the Purchasing
Department: merchandise purchases,
negotiation with suppliers, product costing,
turnover merchandise analysis and follow
up of the team of Category Purchasers.
● Building relationships with all the stores in
the chain by providing them support with
inventory, delivery, assortment, display, etc.
● Preparation and delivery of income
Planning of Demand
Sacos Agroindustriales, S.A.
07/2010 - 05/2011 Guatemala
● Planning the production of polypropylene
and polyethylene bags as per market’s
demand, inventory management in
warehouses and store branches,
management of order-entries from
customers, and processing the necessary
paperwork for the export of finished bags
and material to Mexico and Central
Replenisher of Local
04/2008 - 02/2010 Guatemala
● Analysis of the behaviour and turnover of
merchandise for its repurchase, and
inventory management for all the portfolios
in my care.
● Preparation of income statements and
regional expense budgets of the
● Building relationships with the store
branches with regular visits and follow up.
Business Process Jr. Analyst
01/2006 - 03/2008 Guatemala
● Documenting, implementing and
monitoring processes for the Operations
and Logistics Department, prepare and
review regional expense budgets of the
● Support the Logistics Vice-presidency in
the development of income statements for
its review by the board.
● Support other departments within the
Company with the documenting,
implementing and monitoring of their
● Active participation in the Walmart - La
Fragua merger for the departments for the
Purchasing, Operations and Logistics
● GS1 Guatemala
Diploma in Logistics Management
● Universidad Galileo
Completed academic curriculum in
Planning and QA
● Universidad Galileo
Bachelor’s degree in Industrial
● San Francisco High School
1999 El Salvador
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST