E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: A41-408, Singapore Township, Pocharam Village, Ghatkesar, RR District, Hyderabad-500088 Career Objective
To seek challenging assignment and responsibility, with an opportunity for growth and career advancement as successful achievements.
• 4+ years of Quality Assurance/Software Automation Testing experience in Utility and Banking Domains.
• Well acquainted with all phases of SDLC and STLC.
• Expertise in Waterfall & Agile QA Methodologies & Process.
• Strong experience in automating web applications using Selenium WebDriver with TestNG framework.
• Extensive background in life cycle of software testing process including requirement analysis, design, creating automation scripts, testing and maintenance.
• Automated the Regression Test Cases, Smoke Test Cases, Sanity Test Cases of Web Bases applications using the Selenium & TestNG, Selenium & JUnit.
• Experienced in set up Selenium tools from scratch and configuring various other peripheral tools to perform Selenium Test.
• Experienced in Selenium Automation using Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG, JUnit and Maven.
• Experienced in Designing and implementing different Automation Frameworks from scratch like Page Object Model, Data Driven framework for a number of projects writing XPATH and CSS selectors.
• Worked within development teams with BDD approach to develop web UI tests using Cucumber, Gherkin.
• Expertise in developing automation scripts for front-end and back-end of the application using UFT with ALM.
• Expertise in environment setup and execution of automation scripts in Monthly Regression cycle.
• Good experience in Object based programming and Object Oriented programming.
• Proficient in Defect Life Cycle Management, including Defect creation, modification, tracking and reporting using HP ALM, JIRA.
• Good experience in Client Interaction, Defect Triage, Status Reporting, Test Closure and Team management.
• Flexible and able to work with multiple priorities and collaboratively with Development, Business and QA team in Agile Environment.
• Strong analytical, problem solving a decision-making skills.
• Self-motivated, self-started, Detailed-oriented, team player, self-motivated, dedicated, open to learn and share the knowledge.
Programming languages: Java, VBScript, XML
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber Testing, HP UFT Framework: JUnit, TestNG, TDD, BDD, Data-Driven Development Defect Tracking Tools: HP ALM, JIRA
Operating Systems and IDE: Windows, Mac OS, Eclipse Project Building Tools: Maven
Continuous Integration: Jenkins(with cucumber report plugin) Repository System: Git
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile.
Infosys Limited August 2014 - Present
Role: Test Analyst
Project#5: Power Transmission and Distribution Duration: Mar 2017- Present Role: Automation Tester Client: Southern California Edison Client Description: Southern California Edison (or SCE Corp), the largest subsidiary of Edison International, is the primary electricity supply company for much of Southern California, USA. It provides 14 million people with electricity across a service territory of approximately 50,000 square miles. We deal with major applications related to four different portfolios: Power Supply, Transmission & Distribution, Customer Services and Enterprise Services. Responsibilities and Accomplishments:
• Understanding the application requirements with the help of manual test cases.
• Identified test cases to automate, prioritize the scenarios and automated them.
• Performed functional testing to identify various critical points in the application and automated it by using Selenium WebDriver.
• Developed test code in Java language using selenium WebDriver with TestNG framework in Eclipse.
• Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven and Cucumber
• Enhanced the existing framework to include Cucumber as BDD tool.
• Developed feature file for various scenarios and created Step Definition scripts for the same.
• Added external reporting feature in framework using Extent Report.
• Performed extensive Cross Browser Compatibility testing on various web browsers.
• Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML ids, XPath and CSS in selenium.
• Used Maven as the build tool, GIT for version control, Jenkins for continuous integration and JIRA as a defect tracking tool.
• Involved in preparing a report of all automation difficulties and test results for further applications. Project#4: Power Generation Supply System Duration: Feb 2016- Feb 2017 Role: Automation Tester Client: Southern California Edison Responsibilities and Accomplishments:
• Checking the Automation feasibility of the applications and identifying the test cases which are to be automated.
• Created Modular Driven Automation Framework from the scratch.
• Developed automated test scripts using Selenium with Java in Eclipse.
• Developed MAVEN based build scripts to run Selenium automation scripts.
• Performed Regression testing for new builds and every modification in the application using Selenium.
• Used Page Object Model for maintaining all the web elements of pages.
• Created positive and negative assertions based on business requirements.
• Used Jenkins as continuous Integration tool to schedule and run the automated test scripts.
• Reported defects through Jira and performing Regression to resolve bug fixes.
• Responsible for peers’ review of the automation scripts.
• Updating the Defect status reports in defect status call and following up on the defect.
• Actively participated in daily Scrum meetings and involved in bi-weekly Sprint releases. Project#3: Customer Services Web Portal Automation Duration: Aug 2015- Jan 2016 Role: Automation Tester Client: Southern California Edison Responsibilities and Accomplishments:
• Involved in the system Test Plan Preparation and Requirement Streamline.
• Involved in Automation Environment Set up using Eclipse, Java, Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
• Developed automation scripts for regression test cases using Selenium WebDriver.
• Enhanced Test Cases using Java Programming features and TestNG Annotations.
• Developed automation scripts for verification of bill payment in back end Mainframe using UFT.
• Created data for testing and executed automation scripts in monthly regression. Project#2: Westpac Live Portal Duration: Jan 2015- Jul 2015 Role: Automation Tester Client: Westpac
Client Description: Westpac is an Australian bank and financial-services provider. It is one of Australia's "big four" banks, branch network with almost 1200 branches. It performs all kinds of banking operations. Responsibilities and Accomplishments:
• Developed automation test scripts using Java and executed the test cases using Selenium WebDriver.
• Used Page Object Model to locate web elements using Xpath, CSS and various other locators.
• Involved in Functional testing, Regression Testing and cross browser testing across various browsers.
• Defect Reporting and tracking with BugZilla.
• Involved in development of Data Driven Framework using JUnit. Project#1: Intellect Technologies(Internal) Duration: Aug 2014 - Dec 2014 Role: Automation Tester Client: Infosys
Client Description: Intellect technologies is an education related website internal to the Infosys limited. Using this portal company rates the overall performance of the trainee and gives the rating. Responsibilities and Accomplishments:
• Trained and worked on this application.
• Developed manual test cases for functional testing and automated the same. Education
Examination Institution Board YOP % of marks/CGPA
B.Tech Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College WBUT 2014 81.7 12th Kanksha High School WBCHSE 2009 74.8
10th P.B.H High School WBBSE 2007 80.8
Interests and Activities
• Playing Cricket, Badminton.