Having work authorization (H4 EAD) visa valid till 2020
Experienced Human Resource with excellent client and project management skills. Action-oriented with strong ability to communicate effectively with technology, executive, and business audiences.
MTU UNIVERSITY, G.L BAJAJ INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
Master of Business Administration 2013
Human Resource & Marketing
UPTU UNIVERSITY, RAJARSHI SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY
Bachelor of Business Administration 2011
Human Resource & Marketing
Class XII D.A.V Public School, CBSE Board – 68 % 2008
Class X D.A.V Public School, CBSE Board – 58 % 2006
INFOGAIN INDIA PVT. LTD Noida, India
Senior Executive -HR 11/2014 to 06/2018
Roles & Responsibilities:
Enhanced overall hiring process in collaboration with hiring managers (application review, verify, background checks, license health license verification, skills review, orientation).
Wrote employee manual covering company policies, disciplinary procedures, code of conduct, policy and benefits information.
Participated in designing and conducted the induction and orientation program to ensure employees gain an understanding of benefits.
Coordinate and process onboarding of new hires including offer letters, orientations, paper works, account opening, employee creation in system, email id creation, seat & project allocation etc.
Managed HR functions and supported payroll department by processing and maintaining payroll operations including ensuring proper employee deductions are in place.
Assisted employees in sorting their issues related to work environment, employment relations, HR regulations and policies, promotions & payrolls.
Generate regular, standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, hiring and turnover, exit data and tenure, employee engagement and turnover/exit data.
Managed all aspects of Leave of Absence cases notified employees of their eligibility, rights, and responsibilities. Processed all appropriate documentation, ensuring company remained in legal compliance.
Worked collaboratively with department managers and executive leadership to develop and implement specific people programs, policies, processes and new rewards and recognition programs and initiatives.
Audited internal communication patterns by conducting employee surveys to measure effectiveness of patterns.
Develops contracts for new hires, transfers and promotions.
Improve work relationship between fellow employees and management by working closely to build morale and motivation.
Monitor and evaluate the success of training programs and ensure that training programs goals are met.
Conduct meeting with business units and vendors.
Analyzed the trends and metrics with the business partnership to develop HR policies that obtain solutions and develop motivating programs and policies.
Acknowledged for conceptualizing and executing celebrations like Holi, Diwali, Christmas, Company Annual Day, etc.
Deftly managing full & final settlement of the ex-employees.
Successfully managed Confirmation & Separation Process of the employees.
Support Head HR in Scheduling and conducting Performance Appraisal meetings with various Department Heads.
Working towards improving PMS for providing rewards/appreciations for successful performers.
Handling all resignation Cases and taking Exit Interviews and proper filling up of Termination forms by exiting employees before forwarding to accounts department for Full and Final Settlement.
Creating and managing HR budget.
Organizing employee engagement programs, employee safety, welfare, wellness, health programs and executed company events such as open enrollment, flu shots, birthday celebrations, holiday parties, and other company-sponsored events.
Conducting employee communication sessions for employees across various profiles.
Achieved “SPOT AWAD” for exceptional performance twice of service and was nominated for BRAVO Award.
Authbridge Research Services Gurugram, India
Verification Specialist 02/2014 – 11/2014
Roles & Responsibilities:
• To conduct Research for primary source employment verification of specified elements.
• To ensure adherence to TAT and Process and timely communicate the respective Team leader
• Drafted quality reports for clients as per their requirement
• To appropriately and timely communicate case needs requiring attention or action to Manager.
• Attend to specific customer complaints/requirement within the defined Customer Complaint/Query Resolution Time (CCRT).
• Completed full background investigations for corporate clients needing pre-employment and updated screenings.
• Checked criminal backgrounds court records reported work history and credit information using a variety of investigative tools.
• Compiled findings and submitted individualized reports back to clients for employment offer determinations.
• Made recommendations concerning applications for clearance wrote reports and submitted findings to agencies.
• Submits thorough written reports of findings with supporting documents as exhibits for potential employers
• Able to track down information for non-participating people who are being investigated
• Verifies reported employment history.
• Checks court records public records address histories credit histories and tax information
• Maintained friendly and professional customer interaction.
• Assist with preparation for client visit and complete audits corrections.
• Built customer loyalty by placing follow up calls for customers who reported issues.
• Provided accurate and appropriate information in response to customer inquiries.
• To be up-to-date on knowledge of HR policies and procedures and compliance issues pertaining to Verification.
Employee Relations Organizational Development
Alternative Dispute Resolution New Employee orientations
Benefits Administration Humans Resources Audits
HR Program/Project Management Maintain confidentiality
Orientation & Onboarding People Oriented
Training & Development Performance Management
Organized Personal records maintenance
HR Policies & Procedures Staff Recruitment & Retention
Good leadership skills
Effective communication skills
Ability to maintain inter-personal relations.
Exquisite organizational & management skills.
Confident & Honest.
Flexible in work