Manthan Deven Sanghavi
www.linkedin.com/in/manthan-sanghavi www.github.com/Monte162 www.manthansanghavi.cf Colonia, NJ 07067 Tempe, AZ 85281 +1-848******* firstname.lastname@example.org EDUCATION
Masters in Computer Science GPA (3.6/4.0) May'19
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
Courses: Foundation of Algorithms, Software Security, Mobile Computing, Data visualization, etc. Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science GPA (3.8/4.0) May '17 Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Vellore, India Courses: Object Oriented Programming, Compilers, algorithms and Data structures, Cloud Computing, etc. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Teuvonet Technologies, Tempe, AZ May '18 - Present Software Engineer – (Research and Development) Intern
• Developed and designed a hardware accelerated deep learning solution using Kohonen SOMs to provide on-point Machine learning as a service on chip and contributing to the field of explainable AI.
• Employed a highly parallelized architecture to save time and memory cost and the entire solution was developed using OpenCL (interfaced it on GPUs and FPGAs) and high-level host interface was developed in Python.
• Automated the solution to adapt to both static and streaming data, so as to provide seamless and accurate solutions to real-world problems
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ Jan '18 – May’18 Research Aide – W.P. Carey School of Business (Department of Information Systems)
• Developed and designed an end to end machine learning authoring environment using Django framework to build, train and host scalable Machine Learning models and also developed CRUD API’s. Softagz Technologies, Mumbai January'17 - July'17
Software Developer Intern
• Developed a web-based application for a chartered accountant using Django framework and PostgreSQL.
• Developed an application for 'EDICONES UC' with help of the team using REST APIs etc. Financial Technologies (India) Limited, Mumbai December '15 -January'16 Software Developer Intern
• Developed 'i-Match' (CRM software meant for stock brokers) along with the team using ASP.NET. TECHNICAL SKILLS
Parkinson’s Disease Helper, ASU March’18
• Developed a virtual reality-based avatar that interacts with user, records their voice to identify jitters and collects the accelerometer and gyroscope data to sense tremors and then runs a trained neural network model on this data to help diagnose Parkinson’s disease.
Secure Banking System, ASU October’17
• Implementation of functional and security requirements for banking transactions and user account management just like a real-time banking system and was developed using Java, JSP and Spring framework (Maven project). Benchmarking Machine learning on mobile phone – Android Application, ASU September’17
• Implementation of ml algorithms on datasets to report their performance and execution time
• Integrated weka for efficient classification of datasets along with implementation on GPU using Cuda. Malignant Tumour Detection, VIT March’16
• Developed software to detect malignant tumours using thermal images and implemented using Python, Django framework, OpenCV library, Watershed Algorithm and made a supervised learning model. CAMPUS INVOLVEMENT AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Worked as a Teaching Assistant for Data Mining class (CIS 508) at ASU.
Served as General Secretary of IEEE Professional Communication Society VIT.
Received ‘Merit Scholarship Certificate for Excellence in Academics’ from VIT’s chancellor.