YUSUF AZEEZ OLADAPO
No *5, Memunat Shitta street Ologolo town Agungi bus stop Lekki Ajah Expressway Eti Osa LGA Lagos.
To further my professional career with an executive level management position in a world class company. Seek to diversify my skills in another industry and as part of a larger organization. Relocation desirable dvcc
• First School leaving Certificate( Fscl)  with aggregate of 86 from Air Force Primary School, Ikeja Lagos.
• WAEC/SSCE  with aggregate of 86 from Kuramo Senior College, Victoria Island, Lagos
• HND in Chemistry  with aggregate of 2.99 from Yaba College Of Technology, Yaba Lagos.
• Health safety and Environment HSE 1 & 2  with aggregate of 86 from PMP Institute Taraba State. Northern Region Nigeria.
• Worked as Health care Centre in Asaju Medical Center, No 2 Olosa Street Opposite Eko Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos. from Nov 2006 to Feb 2007
Role :Healthcare Partner
• Worked as Teaching in Al-Barek Nursery and Primary School, No 3 Memunat Shirts Street, Ologolo town Agungi Bus stop Eti Osa LGA Lagos. from Apr 2007 to Nov 2008 Role :Teacher
• Worked as Pathological Department in Nigeria Army Reference Hospital, 68 Nigeria Army Barrack, Yaba, Lagos. from Nov 2009 to Feb 2010
Role :Laboratory Scientist
• Worked as Health Department in Eti Osa Local Government, Km 15 Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos. from Dec 2010 to Dec 2011
Role :Laboratory Scientist
• Worked as Health Department in Roll back Malaria and Polio in Lagos Ministry of Health/Eti Osa Local Government Lagos. from Apr 2011 to Sep 2011
Role :Facilitator/ Supervisor
• Worked as Diagnostics Services Centre in ME CURE HEALTHCARE LIMITED, Debo Industrial Compound, plot 6,Block H Oshodi Industrial Scheme, Lagos. from Nov 2013 to Jul 2014 Role :Laboratory Scientists
• Worked as Teaching in Government Day Secondary school, Gembu Sardauna LGA, Taraba state. NYSC from Aug 2014 to Jul 2015
• Worked as Healthcare Centre in GECHAN HEALTHCARE CENTRE, Gembu Sardauna LGA Taraba for HIV/AIDS ADVOCACY NIGERIA P. M. B 17, Gembu. from Oct 2014 to Dec 2014 Role :Volunteer as an Health Worker
• Worked as Medical Laboratory Diagnostic in FIVESTARS DIAGNOSTICS CENTRE, 4 Agungi street opposite Multiple Concept, Agungi bus stop Lekki Ajah Expressway Eti Osa, Lagos. from Aug 2015 to Sep 2015
Role :Laboratory Techinician
• Worked as Banking Firm in Access Bank of Nigeria plc, 79-81, Road 2 Ikota Shopping Complex VGC Eti Osa LGA Lagos from Oct 2015 to Jan 2016
Role :Transaction Officer
• Worked as Network Communication in MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd, Golden Plaza Falomo Ikoyi Lagos from Apr 2016 to Aug 2016
Role :Sales Agent
• Working as Banking Firm in Diamond bank of Nigeria plc, Addo Road Ajah Lagos from Oct 2016 to till date Role :Customer Service Officer
• The Preparation Of Anti corrosive Paint Using Different Kind of Oil like Groundnuts Oil, Olive Oil and Coconut Oil.
Description : Quality, Standard and PH level.
Duration : 1 Year
Role : To Test the Quality and Standard within the Existing once. Team Size : 67
FIELD OF INTERESTS
• Health Safety and Environment
• Oil and Gas
• Human Resources
• Banking Firm
• Written and Communication Skills
• Customer Relation Skills
• Computer Proficiency - Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint, Data Base, and Corel Draw
• Web Designer.
STRENGTH & HOBBIES
• Active and Reliable
• Ready to learn new things.
• Reading, Sport, Socializing and Traveling.
Dr T. Balogun
Eti Osa local government km 15 Lekki Epe Expressway Ajah Lagos. Medical Officer of Health(Health Department)
Dr C. C Ojiodu
H. O. D Chemical Science Department, School of Science, Yaba College of Technology, Yaba, Lagos. firstname.lastname@example.org
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars. gbgb
Date : 2017
Place : Lagos
(YUSUF AZEEZ OLADAPO)