857-***-**** email@example.com LinkedIn: rahul-kondakrindi Github: kondakrindirahul 166 Saint Botolph Street, Boston, MA, 02115
Education Northeastern University Boston, MA
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE Sep 2016 - Dec 2018
• Algorithms, Software Development, Web Development, Database Management, Information Retrieval, Data Mining Techniques JNTU Hyderabad, India
BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY IN COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING Jul 2012 - May 2016
• Algorithms & Data Structures, DBMS, Operating Systems, Software Engineering, Computer Networks Work Experience Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Boston, MA
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING CO-OP Jan 2018 - Aug 2018
• Developed Python Flask applications for capturing the laboratory workflows for the Research Department.
• Built an application for creating and tracking the COTs (Certificate of Testing) for the Analytical Development team.
• Developed an R-Shiny application for visualizing the Gene Abundance in Exosomes data. Python, MySQL, Git, Flask, JQuery, R-Shiny, Jira, putty Einsite Hyderabad, India
DATA ANALYST INTERN May 2017 - Aug 2017
• Built an application to generate daily visualization reports for travel coordinates of the vehicles associated with client’s construction project.
• Developed a script to match the Master BOQs' (Bill of Quantities) with the Project BOQs' using TF-iDF scoring and SpaCy Library.
Python, MySQL, Jira, Scikit-learn, NLTK, SpaCy
Academic Projects United States Obesity Risk Factors Analysis Sep 2017 - Nov 2017
• Compiled state-wise data on obesity risk factors and demographic factors across the entire US population.
• Performed clustering on each data-set using K-Means and DB-SCAN.
• Visualized and compared clustered data-sets by plotting data onto choropleth maps. Python, Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib, PlotLy, Jupyter Notebook Log Down Oct 2017 - Dec 2017
• Designed and developed a Single Page Application using MEAN stack, for users to create daily food logs based on their food consumption.
• Provided a capability for users to view their food caloric content and macros in a food item. MongoDB, Express.js, Angular.js, Node.js
Topic Based Search Engine Jan 2017 - Apr 2017
• Created a python crawler and developed a search engine using TF-iDF and BM25 retrieval models.
• Improved precision, recall, and relevance using stemming, stop word removal, and pseudo relevance feedback. Python, Beautiful Soup, Lucene
Side Projects Theme Extractor, an application to extract the theme of a sentence by using Dependency Parser and TreeBanks. Web App Maker, a Single Page Application developed using MEAN stack, for users to create and customize websites. BlackJack Simulator, a core Java application designed using State design pattern that creates and plays BlackJack. Document Classifier,an application that classifies mortgage documents by a model trained on Random Forest Classifier. Skills Languages Java, Python, R, C/C++, Bash, SQL