Objective: I am seeking an employment within a professional environment; one in which I can utilize all of my skills and knowledge to further the growth and success of the company.
Experience: Blast! Fitness
11/14 to 5/15
• Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate memberships, explain membership features, and solicit orders
• Recommend memberships to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
Global diesel parts
10/13 to 8/14
• Loaded and unloaded trucks.
• Forklift operator
• Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.
5/13 to 10/13
• Supervise employees, assist customers
• Recommend a variety of smoothies to customers, based on customers' desire
• Inventory control
Exterran energy solutions
10/16 to 11/18
• read and understand the print ID
• Cut, thread and fit pipe
• Worked along side foreman to complete day to day task given from upper management.
• Volunteer red hat, over a year in the safety program.
• Safety champion
• Licensed forklift, man lift, scissor lift and overhead crane operator Education: Nimitz High School
References: Available upon request