Quality Assurance Specialist
Skype = live:mihreteabs_1
Wells Fargo - Manual Tester
March 2017 - PRESENT
Worked in all SDLC steps such as planning, requirement gathering, requirement analysis, design, implementation, deployment and maintenance. Worked with sprint team and sprint ceremonies including sprint planning, task assignment, stand up/scrum meeting, sprint retrospective, demo and go no go.
● Involved in requirement gathering at SDLC.
● Created a test plan.
● Involved in the design phase.
● Created test cases based on requirements and other.
● Executed each test cases to find a bug.
● Participated in implementation phase.
● Given requirement testing and participated at deployment phase as well.
● Worked on both agile(scrum) and waterfall software dev methodologies, Worked with Sprint team, Given Ad Hoc testing.
● Worked in sprint planning and energetically taken tasks to get it done, Reported my daily works in Scrum/Stand-up meeting, Given sprint retrospective, Done demo prior to release, Given go no go decision. Tecno Mobile - Quality Assurance specialist
Feb 2015 - Feb 2017
Tested Different Mobile devices and softwares using software testing techniques and test categories including, functional, usability, performance, security, stress, load, localization and globalization testing. Done Bug reporting in scientific way and using the company standards. Followed all necessary bug life cycle to find a bug and report it
● Given functionality testing to find a bug in a functionality features.
● Given usability testing, Given performance and, or efficiency testing, Given security testing to help secure, Given stress and load testing, Given localization and globalization testing.
● Wrote bug report using TFS tool.
● Included Id, repro steps, description, attachment( both with screenshot and video), priority, severity, created by, assigned by and test environment.
● Opened bug and assigned it to the Triage team, Involved in triage team meeting.
● Provided prioritized and passed bugs to the dev to resolve it, Given regression testing and closed bugs.
● Highly experienced in configuring, debugging and troubleshooting 3G/4G mobile device network and provided level testing on LTE and similar networks with new and current tecno devices. CNET software technologies PLC - Junior Automation and manual test specialist.
OCT 2013 - JAN 2015
Given black box, white box, and automation testing for different projects. Found different types of bugs such as set up/install/uninstall, User interface, data issue, documentation bug. Used selenium WebDriver framework. Performed database testing.
● Given black box and white box testing, Given alpha and beta testing
● Used C# as a programming language and Microsoft Visual Studio as IDE for automating the Test Suite with Selenium WebDriver.
● Tested and developed database. Given sanity and smoke testing.
● Created user stories based on user acceptance criterias.
● Developed and maintained Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM). EDUCATION
Addis Ababa University - Bachelor’s Degree in electrical and computer engineering.
Technical: SQL(5 years), UAT(2 Years), TFS( 3 years), Bugzilla( 2 years), MS-VISUAL STUDIO 2015, 17(4+ Years in also Web Testing, Manual Testing), MS-SM SERVER 2012
& 2017(4 Years), Automation testing( 3 years) Selenium(2+ Years), JIRA( 2 years), HTML(5 Years), CSS(5 Years), C#(4+ years), JAVA(3 Years), SOFTWARE TESTING( 4+ Years), Productivity Tool, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook Platform, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows 10. General: Curious,Strive for more quality, Persuasive, Proactive, Good communicator, Persistent, always finish what i have started, i have Good and positive team play, I have good Analytical quality, Good Documentation.