Name: Karthik G. N firstname.lastname@example.org
Middle Level Assignment – project Management /Construction management Qualified with Degree in construction Engineering Management Day to day operational aspects of projects by effectively applying Methodologies that enforce projects standards and maximizing exposing and risk on
● Bachelor in civil engineering with nearly 3- years experience in planning
& implementing technical solution for Designing planning and construction houses, Highways tunnels and bridges structures
● 3- years Associated with Two company’s
company:-Adithya Builders and Developers Pvt Ltd (2 years),Bangalore Designation :Site Engineer
project title: Land Development and G+5 residential apartment, commercial building, villas houses.
Responsibilities and Duty: Act as the main technical adviser on a site.
● Set out,level and survey the site Check plans,Drawing and Quantities for Accuracy of calculation.
● Ensure that all material used,and work performed are in accordance with the specifications.
● oversee the selection and requisition of materials.
● Day to Day management of the site,including supervision and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractor.
● Making sure that safety standards are met as per Set Standards.
● Liaise with the local authority (where appropriate to the projects) with local construction regulations and by laws.
● Check any rectification of structural work and Finishing work
● Remain of present of all type of concrete work.
● Real Estate
company:- EIT technology Pvt ltd(1 years),Bangalore Designation: Assistant Engineer
1. Project title: National Highway 75 Design and Documentary EPC mode project(GOV Prg)
2. Flood control leak project (varthur and Belliendure,yamularu ) PMC mode(GOV Prg)
Responsibilities and Duty: Inventory of Road, Bridge and culverts present condition and ready the detailed report
Design and analysis of road alignment horizontal and vertical
Preparation of DPR, Estimation, BOQ, BBS, Estimation, R analysis.
QA and QC Engineer in Site Inspection.
Day to Day s Supervision of ongoing construction work.
Maintain quality of control work and control wastage of material.
Preparation of client billing and subcontract billing as per site working condition process.
Day, Weekly, monthly progress reporting will be maintain about grade of concrete, material, labours
Check list maintainers’
Planning of Material required as per site condition
Test report of (cube and beam molding), slum check.
Co-ordinate with client,management and sub-contractor about project ongoing
Auto CAD 2D&3D,Micro soft EX-cell, word, ppt,3d max, tekla structure software, civil 3D,googal sketch,
English, Kannada, Hindi
DIPLOMA in the stream of COMPUTER SCIENCE to be completed by June 2011 from SRI VIDYANIKETHAN POLYTECHNIC, affiliated to DIRECTORATE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION
B E in the stream of CIVIL ENGINEERING, to be completed by June 2016 from NDRK Institution of Technology, affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum
B E PROJECT
Project on “FINITE ELEMENT ANALYSIS OF GANTRY GIRDER ANSYS” software in the partial fulfillment of the requirement for the award of Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
Board Institution attended Year of
B.E in CIVIL
V T U,
Diploma D T E sri vidyanikethan
P u c State Board Vishwamanava p u
SSLC State Board Vishwa manava High
Attended training program and course in communication skills in English, Aptitude training program conducted by 36t degree Training Institute. Parental
Father: Nagaraju G M, FARMER
Mother :Bhagya, Homemaker
Participated at University level in the game of volley ball,chess. Participated in cultural programs held in my college. Positives Traits
Can bond well with people Good team player Hard worker Performance oriented person Good time management Leadership
Playing Cricket, Trekking,Watching movies, listening to songs,Tasting different cuisines.
I hereby declare that the information stated above is correct to the best of my knowledge
Date: karthik GN