Block-7, Flat-28, Kolkata-700054
As an experienced Visual and Illustrator I worked with world’s top brands from different segments such as Sesame Street (International Brand), PHILIPS, UNICEF, ITC, EMAMI, HMT, ABP Group, BIRLA Tyre, BIRLA Cement, Birla Jute, VCK Capital, Peerless, AMRI Hospital, Pailan Group, Ramkrishna Mission Seva Pratisthan, Sikkim Manipal University, Sikkim University, Acharya Institute of Management & Science, Vivekananda Group of Institutions, Post & Telegraph-Govt. of India, Information & Cultural Affairs-Govt. of West Bengal etc. and would like to share my experience & knowledge in the Advertising media with your organization, work in a challenging environment to give a solution on time, and also gain much valued insights of your esteemed organization.
I enjoy maintaining a role of Creative Illustrator, Visualiser, Sr. Graphic Designer etc. I am capable of providing substantive and effective Communications programs in several ways:
• conceptualize a core of ideas – for Usability, Creative Illustrations, Attractive Visualization, Product Design, Print design, Print Production etc; to present those core ideas in ways that foster consensus, decision-making and action;
• to create strategies to realize the vision;
• to design innovative programs or projects to implement the strategies;
• to establish priorities and work plans;
• to visualize, write and produce effective media materials;
• to facilitate staff to use their best capabilities; to manage activities and budgets
SUMMARY OF SKILLS:
Proficient with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, CorelDraw, Freehand
Comprehensive knowledge of Print Production process
Familiarity with manual and computerized Illustration
Operational Knowledge of MAC & PC environment
Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize in a fast-paced environment
Ability to take direction and work well in a team environment
24+ years in Corporate Illustrations, Visual & Corporate Design
Sesame Workshop Initiatives India Ltd., New Delhi
A nonprofit organization based in New York, an educational organization that uses media to impact the developmental outcomes of children.
• My Role: Sr. Graphic Designer/Sr. Illustrator
• Duration: June 2012 – April 2017.
Signet Media Service Pvt. Ltd., Kolkata
A media based INS accredited advertising agency in Kolkata and creates and releases all over India
• My Role: Creative Design/Visual
• Responsibility: Creative Designs, Supporting Illustrations, Branding, etc.
• Clients: Sikkim Manipal University, Sikkim University, Acharya Institute, Eastern Institutes for Interactive Learning in Management, Vivekananda Group of Institutions, Fortune Mobile, Information & Cultural Affairs, Govt. of West Bengal, West Bengal Valuation Board, WBPDCL, West Bengal Tribal Development Co-operative Corporation Ltd. etc.
• Duration: Jan 2006 – May 2012.
Colour Magic (CAPS Micrographics), Kolkata
An ISO Certified & INS accredited company
• My Role: Sr. Visualiser
• Clients: Pailan Group, Ramakrishna Mission, Kolkata Zoo etc.
• Responsibility: Interaction with the clients, conceptualize core ideas, maintain usability standards
for constructing designs, planning for media releases etc.
• Duration: November 2005 – June 2008
Aryadaya Advertising Agency, Kolkata
A Kolkata based advertising agency operating media releases in regional and National Newspapers.
• My Role: Visualiser
• Clients: Post & Telegraph Dept. of India, Peerless Finance, Bharat Sancher Nigam Limited, AMRI Hospitals etc.
• Responsibility: Concept designing, Graphics work handlings, interaction with the clients, conceptualize new ideas etc
• Duration: March 2003 – October 2005.
Chitralekha Multimedia, Kolkata
A Multimedia unit of Tron Videotricks company (serial maker for Doordarshan Kolkata).
• My Role: Sr. Designer & Illustrator for various media
• Worked for brands like SKF Bearings, Calcutta Club, YES Bank & others.
• Duration: December 2001 – February 2003.
Contract Advertising (I) Ltd (JWT Group), Kolkata
A top five INS accredited company of advertising in India
• Total Employee strength: 85 nos.
• My Role: Sr. Illustrator
• My primary responsibilities: Create Illustrations for various clients
• I worked there for different brands like Philips, ITC, HMT, ABP Group, Birla Tyres, Birla Cement,
Birla Jute, Veedol Engine Oil etc.
• Duration: August 1990 – June 2000.
• 1st Class Bachelor of Visual Arts degree (Graphic Design/Applied Arts) from Govt. College of Art & Craft, Calcutta (Calcutta University)