FORTUNATE MUNJOMA KALONGA
Date of Birth : 30
July 1980 Sex : Female
Langauges : English and Shona Marital Status : Married Nat.ID No. : 59038028T75 Nationality : Zimbabwean
Religion : Christianity Passport No. : FN161691
To fulfill my duties as an Instructor, network and systems administrator to the best of my capability and while doing so, polish the existing and pick up new skills that will help me in my future career. SKILLS
Innovative lesson planner, adept at assessing the training needs of employees at various skill levels and adjusting training programs to fit those needs.
Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to adapt to teaching one-on-one and presenting to large groups.
Deep knowledge of Microsoft systems and ability to train employees to an advanced level in all programs.
Fast learner, able to learn new software systems quickly and pass my knowledge on to others.
knowledge of training techniques on Microsoft technology
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Excellent organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills
Ability to learn new technology quickly and Strong client service orientation ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS- ‘O’ LEVEL
7 Subjects including Mathematics, English and Integrated science PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY(HEXCO) CCNA/CCNP (CISCO CERTIFIED NETWORK ASSOCIATE) ID- CSCO11786326 PC MAINTANANCE AND REPAIR : CERTIFICATE (UZ)
COMPTIA NETWORK PLUS (N006+)
MICROSOFT CERTIFIED SOLUTIONS EXPERT - CLOUD PLATFORM AND INFRASTRUCTURE Exam 533 & 534: Implementing & Architecting Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions MICROSOFT CERTIFIED SOLUTIONS ASSOCIATE-SERVER 2012 (12472871) MICROSOFT CERTIFIED SOLUTIONS ASSOCIATE-OFFICE 365 (12472871) MICROSOFT CERTIFIED SOLUTIONS EXPERT - (EXCHANGE 2013)PRODUCTIVITY MICROSOFT OFFICE SPECIALIST – EXCEL 2016
MCP – MANAGING PROJECTS WITH MICROSOFT PROJECTS
(1) CURRENT EMPLOYMENT- ADEPT SOLUTIONS TRAINING INSTITUTE APRIL 2015 TO DATE
POSITION : LEAD INSTRUCTOR-TECHNICAL SERVICES
- Training of MICROSOFT APPLICATIONS, COMPTIA NETWORK, SECURITY, HARDWARE
- Planning and researching in preparation for lessons
- Keeping personal IT skills up to date
- Support, maintenance and upgrade of training center computer hardware and software.
- Direct the overall operation of the Training Department; responsible for hiring, orientation, training, quality of presentation, cross-training, course development, and instructors.
(2) NAME OF EMPLOYER : ZDC- HARARE –FEB 2006-MARCH 2015 POSITION : SYSTEMS AND NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
Ensuring the efficient functioning of all IT related equipment and effective M.I.S. operation of the Company’s I.T system as it services accounts, sales, stores and HR operations.
i.e. - Ensuring general upkeep of all computers, printers, servers UPS and LAN.
- Ensuring there is daily, weekly and monthly backup by all staff using IT resources.
- Provide end user support- systems and networks
- Troubleshooting network problems, IT queries, faults and solving.
- Ensuring network security by virus cleaning in computers, upgrading of firewalls and antivirus updates.
- Ensuring the security of it equipment and information.
- Software and hardware installations and support and maintenance e.g. Microsoft office(word, excel, outlook), antivirus, pastel etc
- Back up of application software, installation of software, registrations and upgrading.
- Developing and implementing periodic IT service programs.
- Liaising with external IT services providers, suppliers of IT equipment, telephones and related work.
- Capturing of raw data as required.
- Preparation of weekly reports and fuel consumption reports.
- Creation of cost and revenue codes using Pastel.
- Daybreak and day end sales and cashing activities using Pastel
- Processing of payments as required in Pastel Partner and Evolution.
- Preparation of stock reports and schedules.
- Repairing computers, assembling parts from one machine and using them to repair another.
- Attending Pastel Road show and advising management on upcoming upgrades.
- Prepare IT monthly reports and IT budget.
- Training of users on use of it equipment and new programs/software.
- Training of office applications- excel, word, access, power point, publisher
- Formulating, reviewing and maintaining of the IT Policy documents, acceptable internet use policy and disaster recovery and business continuity plan for ZDC-HARARE.
- Linux administration, network installation, maintenance and support.
- Windows server 2012 active directory installation, configuration and administration.
NAME OF EMPLOYER : PMA REAL ESTATE AGENCY AND INSURANCE BROKERS POSITION : IT AND STATISTICS ADMINISTRATOR 2003 - 2006 DUTIES : ENSURING THE EFFICIENT FUNCTIONING OF ALL IT RELATED EQUIPMENT AND HANDLING ALL STATISTICAL
(3)NAME OF EMPLOYER : UNITED TOURING COMPANY (UTC) 2002- 2003 POSITION : ASSISTANT SUPPORT PERSON(ATTACHMENT)
DUTIES : SYSTEMS SUPPORT AND NETWORK SUPPORT
Monitoring, administering and supporting all the computer systems.
Ensuring the efficient functioning of all the electronic and IT related equipment. The equipment included networking equipment and accessories, computers, printers, fax machines, photocopiers, uninterrupted power supply units and telephones.
Troubleshooting systems and equipment problems.
Responsible for user documents backup and virus cleaning in computers.
Liasing with outside suppliers of IT equipment, telephones and related work.
Ensuring the security of IT equipment and information.
Updating the IT equipment register.
Repairing computers, assembling parts from one machine and using them to repair another.
Installing software and configuring applications and Operating systems.
Tourplan – a reservation operating system which is used mainly for tourists bookings and for generating invoices for the services offered by the company.
Tetra CS3 and Sunsystem – accounting systems used in the accounts department.
Ability to administer and install a local area network and a wide area network.
Ability to create mail accounts.
Hardware and software configuration.
Troubleshooting network problems and solving
Socialising with different people.
Monica Hove Vmbai Takawira
OfficeMmanager ZDC - Harare
Adept Solutions Accountant
7 Phillips Ave,Belgravia 176 Erith Road, Willowvale HARARE HARARE
Justin K. Kalonga ES Jubane
112 Gwababa Road ZDC - Harare
Old Mabvuku HR Officer
HARARE 176 Erith Road,Willowvale
Tel: 04-493953 HARARE