Data Analyst utilizing my training in mathematics, statistics and data analytics. EDUCATION
B.S. Mathematics, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA, Dec 2018 RELATIVED COURSES
Scientific Computing Numerical Analysis
C++ Fundamental Engineering
Statistics Advance Calculus
Computer: C++, Python, Publisher, MATLAB, MS office Suite, Windows 10, Minitab, SQL, Mathematica Language: Chinese, English
Quality Analyst Intern, Cummins Emission Solution Co., Beijing, China, Summer 2018
• Identified problems and participated in Six Sigma projects.
• Applied the principles of product quality planning, evaluation and control in manufacturing.
• Used Minitab to analyze data trends and provide reliable feedback to claim department.
• Developed proposals to improve the working efficiency and conducted audits of quality system. Self-Employed, Rai’s Art Design, Blacksburg, VA, Fall 2014 – Summer 2018
• Performed budgeting and cost-controlling.
• Took charge of web design, online shop building and maintenance.
• Controlled over raw materials purchasing and production process.
• Consistently gained profits and increased the gross by 30% after one year period. Engineering Data Analyst, Shaanxi Hong Yuan Gas Equipment Co,.Ltd., Xi’an, China, Summer 2015
• Participated in equipment design and analyzed the design data.
• Ran requirement tests on equipment and delivered results to engineers.
• Collated and backed up design data; recorded and performed data integration in later stages.
• Applied CAD skills to assist engineers with initial design drawing. AWARDS & ACTIVITIES
• Dean’s List, fall 2017, Virginia Tech
• Art Event Coordinator, fall 2014 – fall 2015, Association of Chinese Students and Scholars at Virginia Tech
• Senior Member, fall 2016- fall 2017, Car club at Virginia Tech
• Student Staff, fall 2017 & fall 2018, Virginia Tech Dining Service 2