PRESTWICK HOUSE, INC. SENIOR ART DIRECTOR
December 2016 - present Smyrna, Delaware
• Managing and executing campaigns with digital assets for various touchpoints: email, website, video, social, banner ads, and animation.
• Weekly review of web analytics and testing results to target actionable areas to improve open, click-through, and conversion rates and total revenue.
• Collaborating and providing ongoing art direction/design to developer for company website.
• Organizing voice professionals, models, photo shoots, and vendors and provide creative direction on set for video and photography capture.
• Directing full scope of 5-6 annual catalogs both print and digital and strategically plan company marketing objectives.
• Managing, training, and mentoring a team of designers and production artists.
• Plan and review new and existing product objectives while working closely with multi- disciplinary teams consisting of copywriters, marketing staff and customer service. PRESTWICK HOUSE, INC. SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
May 2007 - 2016
MJM FREELANCE ART DIRECTOR / DESIGNER
April 2003 - Present Middletown, Delaware
• Management scope ranges from small private projects to full scale high-profile corporate clients.
• Honed exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills as a director/designer for dynamic team environments both onsite and offsite.
• Strengthened freelance business principles to institute foundation with clients resulting in long- term ongoing relationships for 100% of established client roster. IMPAX MARKETING GROUP SENIOR GRAPHIC / PACKAGE DESIGNER August 2000 - July 2001 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
• Exposed to Fortune 500 list of businesses maintaining high standards in a fast-paced environment as a senior designer and package design specialist.
• Translate client objectives into fluid creative solutions for multichannel marketing
• Managed collaborative team projects while ensuring reciprocal positive work habits and dedicated effort.
COMPUTER EXPRESSIONS SENIOR PACKAGE / PRODUCT DESIGNER June 1998 - August 2000 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
• Initiated a New Product Development Team to forecast trends through design and research.
• Designed new lines of products, packaging, and textile patterns.
• Award-winning products featured in national retail stores. PORTFOLIO
ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD
XD, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator,
Premiere Pro, After Effects,
3D RENDERING Software
EXPERT: Boxshot 4
Keynote, Pages, Garage Band
Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Association of Educational Publishers
AEP Winner 2010 - SMARTBoard-Enhanced
Presentation, Brand & Package Design
DAA Finalist 2009 - Book Cover
& Text Layout Design
THE ART INSTITUE OF PHILADELPHIA
School of Visual Communications:
AA, Graphic Design
LinkedIn LEARNING CERTIFICATIONS
Adobe XD CC Essential Training
Adobe After Effects CC Essential Training
APPOQUINIMINK SCHOOL DISTRICT
Volunteer Assistant Treasurer, 2015-2017
Volunteer Community Fundraising
Detail driven Art Director with a diverse background in print and digital marketing with the technical acumen to deliver optimal creative solutions through the latest software in web & email design, video, social media, banner ads, and animation. Adapts and quickly learns new systems while managing projects with varied components and schedules. Successful in fostering client relationships, delivering presentations and communicating highly conceptual ideas with complex solutions.
Print Digital Email Web Social
ART DIRECTOR Marketer Manager Designer Mentor