SIMON PETER WAKIBI
I am energetic, knowledgeable, enthusiast, Gym instructor, Fitness/Personal Trainer, Fitness nutrition specialist and l ifestyle weight management specialist with strong background in weight training, group training, cross fit, dieting, H iit and running. Highly motivated to help others reach their fitness and health goals. Promote activities and coping m ethods that transform unhealthy habits and fuel healthy minds and bodies. Highlights
Personal program development and design to accommodate clients’ needs and requirements.
Nutrition supplementation familiarity and dieting to suit clients goals
Individual life and assessment to interpret physical data designed for the purpose of creating fitness and nutrition plans that maximize efficiency.
Develop healthy living styles and a sense of well-being, ability to motivate and inspire clients regardless of physical fitness level and abilities, encouraging habits that are life changing.
Fitness, weight training and Olympics wright lifts training.
Personable and friendly with excellent communication skills
Head/Senior Fitness instructor Fitness Junction Kampala 1st august 2018 up to date
• Supervise and design work schedules on daily basis
• Advise and take New clients to the gym through fitness assessments.
• Lead and motivate the instructors and clients at the center.
• Take on the cross fit and functional training classes at the gym.
• Design and organize the club class schedules on daily basis
• Other management roles as assigned by the directors concerning the gym floor, studios and the equipment Duty manager and Personal trainer/
cross fit coach
We are fitness includes 3 health clu
bs: Sarh Emirati health club and gy
m, Sky24 health and sports center,
Emirates sail fitness and health club
Nov 30th/ 2017 to 2nd may 2018, Sh
arjah, Buhaira Corniche, United Ar
• Delivered Fitness assessments and conducted inductions
• Equipment minor maintenance
• Design and implement unique and exciting fitness programs and diet plans aimed at improving stamina, increasing muscle mass and reducing body mass index, fat percentage
• Assisted management to market the personal training and group exercise services so as to hit financial targets, re workout.
• Conducted requirements analysis and day to day activities at the assigned club.
• Managing the client lists and follow up on the clients memberships and overseeing new customers to the club.
• Monitored hygiene of the pool, gym and health club in general. Fitness instructor, personal trainer
and cross fit trainer
Dibba body building center and per
Sept/ 2015 to Nov/28/2017, Dibba
Al Fujairah, United Arab Emirates
Work one on one with clients to help modify exercises for maximum benefit and safety.
Prepare teachings, WODs for each class, individual exercises.
Help clients of all ages and fitness levels improve their health and wellbeing.
Develop individualized instruction plans including cardio and weight training.
I have successfully offered specialized training for clients undergoing physical therapy due to injuries, obesity Resume
cases, asthmatic, diabetic, surgery cases.
Demonstrate the value of personal training by creating an outstanding personal training experience for new and existing clients.
Motivate and inspire clients to get results by setting goals, creating customized workout plans and tracking progress
Demonstrate how to carry out various exercises and workout, watch clients do exercises and show or tell them correct techniques to minimize injury and improve fitness.
Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations on sports, recreational activities, and the use of exercise equipment.
Maintain high customer service standards to all members and users of the facility at large. Gym instructor and first aid superv
Uganda Christian University sports
2010-2015, Mukono, Uganda (East
Conceptualized, designed and implemented strength training programs to fit individual the needs and goals of each client.
Developed and lead staff training and continuing education classes to ensure gym staff is current in new technologies and standards.
Conducted orientation to new students at the gym.
Mentored new training consultants, offering counseling on administrative responsibilities as well as effective ways to interact with gym management while serving the needs of clients.
Made sure the gym is clean and all equipment in good condition and all weights on the racks.
Handled all physical injuries on their occurrence at the gym. Certifications
2016-ISSA certified fitness trainer
2016-NFPT certified fitness nutrition specialist
2017-NESTA Certified Lifestyle Weight management specialist 2017-NCSF certified personal trainer
2018 -CPR and First Aid Certification
2018-Registered with ETA, perusing National Certificate in Fitness (Personal Training)ID 100*******. Other qualifications
2012-Bachelors degree (honors) in procurement and logistics management Languages
English fluent in both written and spoken