Service-oriented geospatial engineer and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) analyst with 3 years of experience and a background in the military with TS clearance. Core competencies include teamwork, decision making and problem solving, as well as communication and time management skills. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency. Skills
• Systems Analysis
• Computers and electronics
• Complex problem solving
• Judgement and decision making
• Education and training
• Active listening
• Critical thinking
Cartographic analyst 06/2018 to Present
Leidos – Springfield, VA
• Compile data from aerial photographs and ground surveys to prepare maps in digital or graphic form.
• Revise existing maps and charts to make adjustments based on new data.
• Analyze information gathered from GIS technology, equipment or systems.
• Determine the accuracy and reliability of maps based on the given parameters Geospatial engineer 02/2016 to Present
Ohio National Guard – Columbus, OH
• Produce data layers, maps, tables or reports, using spatial analysis procedures or GIS technology, equipment or systems.
• Coordinate the development or administration of GIS projects, including the development of technical priorities, client reporting and interface, or coordination and review of schedules and budgets.
• Design, program or model GIS applications or procedures.
• Create visual representations of geospatial data using complex procedures such as analytical modeling, three- dimensional renderings or plot creation.
• Completed 9 months of GIS training.
High School Diploma June 2016
Groveport Madison High School – Groveport, OH
Available upon request