NAME : SHARON KAWESA
GENDER : FEMALE
DATE OF BIRTH : 1st APRIL 1991
NATIONALITY : UGANDAN
MARITAL STATUS : SINGLE
Contact : 070*******
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn as much as possible from daily occupational interactions and operations so as to get knowledge, skill and professionalism that leverages my energy and talent for identifying and achieving greater endeavors.
Period Institution/School Qualification
2011– 2013 Uganda Christian University Bachelor of Social work Administration Mukono BSWSA
2010 Management Training and Advisory Computer Certificate Centre
2008-2009 London College of St Lawrence Uganda advanced certificate of Education Maya (UACE)
2003- 2007 Valley College Uganda Certificate Of Education Bushenyi. (UCE)
2000- 2006 St Lawrence Primary School Primary Living Examination Mbarara (PLE)
•Excellent interpersonal skills
•Very good at decision making
•Highly adaptive and result oriented
•Can demonstrate analytical and problem solving ability
November 2014 up to date working with Airtel Uganda Limited
• Receive and address customer’s queries and complaints promptly and in a manner that ensures customer satisfaction
• Follow up escalated problems to ensure timely and quality resolution
• Recommend products/services to the supervisors as may be requested by the customers
• Up sale and cross sell products during contact with customers
• Achieve revenue and gross targets set on a monthly basis like handling cash from the sales of the day
• Consistently monitor service delivery within the shop to ensure that clients are served promptly
• Maintain accurate and easily accessible information on products and services
• Follow up escalated problems to ensure timely and quality resolution preparing weekly and monthly performance reports, highlighting problem areas and suggesting solutions to the problems
• Preparing a daily log of customer information
January to September 2014 worked as an Administrative assistant at Orbit manufacturing limited, Namuwongo.
• attending to client queries and providing appropriate solutions
• inform clients on which product is best for them
• data entry of clients and their information
• scheduling meetings, report writing
September to December 2012 worked as an Administrative assistant and youth development agent- Uganda Red Cross, Entebbe.
• Data entry of the number of youths involved in the organization activities and and allocating various youth activities to them like helping school children to cross high ways.
• Involved in first aid trainings which would be used in case an accident happened to one before going to the nearest health centre
• Scheduling youth meetings and other staff meetings.
• Dissemination Registering new youths who join the Uganda Red Cross Society September to December 2011 Worked at Reach out Mbuya HIV/Aids Initiative as a community development agent.
• Sensitization the neighboring communities about prevention from HIV/AIDs by encouraging them to abstain or use condoms.
• Follow ups on clients who could not make to the agency by taking the medicine to them or check if the client is adhering to the medication.
• Participating in community events were necessities like clothes, food was being given to the infected or those affected by HIV/AIDs.
• Writing and availing clients with specifics suitable proposals basing on earlier discussions and presentations about their health condition.
• Writing weekly assessment reports for activities, calls made and fact findings for each client. COMPUTER SKILLS
I have acquired and attained Computer skills in Microsoft applications like PowerPoint, access, word, excel. LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY:
Language Writing Speaking Reading
English very good very good excellent
Swahili Fair Fair good
Runyankole good excellent good
Luganda good good good
• Team working and ready to learn, Reading educative publications, Christian and motivational literatures, Television news, Socializing and sharing with friends, Counseling, encouraging and advising others, Praying to the creator, Hanging out with friends, Adventure, Discovery. Referees:
Mrs. Pamela Kyomuhendo
Mrs. Nakalinzi Beatrice
UN Regional Service Centre- Entebbe
Mr. Matovu Joseph
Territory Business Manager
Email: Joseph.Matovu @ug.airtel.com