To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, quality assurance, educational background, experience and ability to work well with people. Personal Information
Name: Leila Balti
Date of Birth: March 17, 1982
Place of Birth: La Marsa, Tunisia
Present Address: New Salata area Po.Box 31911, Doha, Qatar Email: email@example.com
Driving license: valid
Education & Training
• Certificate in Food safety and Hygiene – Level 2 Virtual College(2017)
• Certificate in Developing Food Safety Culture
Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance
• Certified Internal Auditor (ISO 9001:2008) Quality Management System Al Tair Quality Services Doha, Qatar (2014)
• Certificate of attendance food chain Doha (2014) cold chain management related to food Safety, quality assurance and store profitability.
• Training on Marketing “Effective communication skills” by 2G Technology company Tunisia.
• Level 2&3 English courses in Amideast / Tunisia.
• Diplomat in high school degree in food manufactory in 2006 from ESIAT The higher University of food industries of Tunis.
• Bachelor Degree.
June 2014 up to present
Internal Auditor for ISO 22000 Food Safety Management Systems + Food Safety Inspector.
Food Services Company, Doha State of Qatar
Food Quality Team Leader Food Services Company
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Organizes, prepares plan & conducts quarterly internal audit to ensure adherence of shops to International Standard.
• Conducts follow up audit to verify corrective action provided.
• Reviews photos from Inspection Team, prepares inspection Report and communicates to all concerned departments.
• Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual Nonconformity Statistics of each shop to identify weakness and communicates to all concerned department.
• Organizes, plan &conduct external audit in coordination with the TUV Rheinland.
• Communicates results i.e. Audit Report/Findings to Top Management, Quality Assurance and concerned Departments.
• Organizes and plan monthly pest control program of the shops and Accommodations.
• Plans and organizes Monthly food sampling collection in coordination with SGS Laboratory.
• Communicates with Qatar Armed forces for the calibration of metering devices.
• Calibration of Thermometers for all Departments.
• Calibration of oil Tester for all Departments.
• Communicates information from state authority about food safety standards.
• Assists Quality management section for document review and proofreading of quality Manual.
• Conducts Hazard analysis and Risk Assessment.
Customer Relation in Charge
Food service Company
October 2013- May 2014
Diamond Shield trading & contracting Est
October 2012-September 2013
Weqaya insurance Broker Qatar
2009- May 2011
Hygienist and Microbiologist in laboratory
September 2006- 2009
Sofratel Call Center
Internship and Industrial Training
Gica company- Tunisia (canned food)
Olive oil Ben Yedder – Tunisia
Manufactory of product milk and derived- Tunisia
Trans4 exhibition Doha state of Qatar
Middle East Cold Chain Food Safety Conference Sheraton Doha Training internal audit ISO 9001
Arabic: mother tongue
French: Excellent command of written, spoken and reading English: Good command of written, spoken and reading Computer Skills:
Plate forms: windows 7/ XP
Gaya Software for call center management
Knowledge of all major office equipment (PC, Printer, Fax, Scanner, lamination) Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
Personality & Interest
Honest, Perseverance, enthusiasm to my job, behaves well under pressure. Wide interest: I started playing basketball since 12 years old, Seven years I played in Etoile Olympique de la Goulette et du Kram in Tunisia.