Reliable and Enthusiastic
Passionate environmental researcher with engineering background in Environmental management, sustainable community planning and development, environmental policy analyst and climate change. Enthusiastic team player with expertise in sustainable development on environmental issues with relations to gender equality, environmental (in) justice, environmental sociology, environmental policy implications and natural resources management.
Qualitative and quantitative research analysis, conflict resolution, presentation, order management, community planning and development, sustainability, environmental policy analyst, strategic planning, project coordinator, time management, excellent interpersonal skills, quality control, fund raising, enjoys a dynamic and challenging work environment, takes initiative, flexible and adapts easily to a new environment, administrative competence, computer proficient (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and social media).
Intel Researcher and writer
iPolitics - Ottawa, ON
October 2018 to October 2018
- Research on committee business on natural resource
- Parliament meeting on environment and health issues Quality control officer
Premier clothing (fabricare) - Ottawa, ON
July 2018 to September 2018
- General office manager
- Quality customer service
- Quality control on customer satisfaction and feedback
- Logistics and effective time management with teamwork Volunteer Manager
STEMHub Foundation - Hamilton, ON
May 2018 to August 2018
Waste management handler
LASSILA JA TIKANOJA - Hämeenlinna, FI
October 2014 to May 2018
- Handling of small businesses waste product such as hospital waste, bio waste, recycled materials and toxic waste
- Worked directly with local businesses on waste sorting and management
- Collaboration with other departments on waste sorting and management Environmental research on urban air pollution coordinator Port-Harcourt - Harcourt, ON
May 2017 to July 2017
Nigeria May - July 2017
Environmental researcher and community engagement
- Environmental research on urban air pollution coordinator
- Public engagement and interviews on air pollution and other environmental issues like health implications, community capacity and vulnerabilities.
- Improve staff awareness on climate change, environmental policy analysis and sustainability discourse through training sessions.
- Identified the need for improvement on state environmental policy and possible solutions to mitigate air pollution.
RCCG - Tampere, FI
May 2013 to August 2016
Project coordinator/Administrative Assistant
Empowerment of African Women Organisation - Tampere, FI April 2012 to June 2014
Tampere, Finland April 2012 - June 2014
Community engagement and development
- Coordinator for development and women in agriculture empowerment
- Administrative Assistant to CEO and founder of EOAWO Tampere Finland
- Office management, customer service, resource management and non profit gift handling
- Developed business plan and market opportunities for women producing local Shea butter in Kwara State, Nigeria
- Worked with other team members in providing medical examination and awareness in rural community
- Community engagement in identifying their challenges and need in order to support through mediation with politicians in providing communities with basic necessities like portable water and electricity.
- Support female refugees in Tampere Finland
- Support flood victims in Niger Delta region, Nigeria
- Resolved conflicts and issues by offering cheerful and efficient service and utilizing problem solving skills
- Fund raising to support women in need
- Experienced working with people from different nationalities, backgrounds and cultures President
TAMK - FI
January 2013 to January 2014
President of Africa Community at Tampere University of Applied Sciences Tampere Finland. Provide first hand information and support to new students arriving from Africa Organise meetings, seminars, movie nights and workshop for networking and social impact. Laboratory trainee, Environmental Engineering
Tampere University of Applied Science - Tampere, FI May 2013 to October 2013
- Collect of pollen samples, with detailed readings and sensitivity to accurate calibration for accurate results.
- Testing of biodegradability of bio-waste bags. The training was extended from 3months to 6months due to success of this test in order to effectively finish the test of the bags and present accurate detailed results.
- Taking of laboratory inventory.
GLOBE Environmental Engineering Department
September 2012 to July 2013
Volunteer conference coordinator
Empowerment of African Women Organisation - Tampere, FI September 2012 to September 2012
Customer Service Representative
Ecobank Nigeria Limited - Warri, Delta State
March 2008 to November 2010
Assistant account officer
Masters in Environmental Policy and Law
University of Eastern Finland
2014 to 2018
BSc in Environmental Engineering
Tampere University of Applied Science
2011 to 2014
Occupational health and safety certification
January 2014 to January 2019
Occupational health and safety certification, Tampere, Finland Hygiene pass
April 2013 to Present
Food safety certification