AJAY S. NAIK
Address: The Cheesecake Factory, The walk Jumeirah Beach, Residence near Sofitel hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Permanent Add. : 701/A wing, Swaraj Symphony CHS, Plot No 9, Sector 10, Kharghar, New Mumbai. 410210.
- +971-********* / 524833759 /+91-814******* -firstname.lastname@example.org Passport details: Passport no. J6089526, 23/02/2011 to 22/2/2021 Food and Beverages (Specializing in Italian, European and Continental Fine-Dining Cuisine) Career Abridgement
• Chef Di Partie
• Demi Chef Di Partie experience with million-dollar, upscale establishments
• Trained in food taste technique Jaydeep Mukherjee
• Training specialist; teaching instructor.
Oct – 1999 10th from Prabhat Colony School, Mumbai Board, Mumbai. APR – 2012 12th from BSSE, DELHI Board Passed with First Class. APR – 2013 F.Y.B.Sc in Hotel Management from KARNATAKA Open University Passed with First Class. APR – 2014 S.Y.B.Sc in Hotel Management from KARNATAKA Open University Passed with Second Class. AUG – 2015 T.Y.B.Sc in Hotel Management from KARNATAKA Open University Passed with First Class. Experience Forte
June, 14 to till date M H Alshaya Co L.L.C, P.O.Box 1277, Dubai. Commie-I Jun, 13 to Jun, 14 Sofitel - Shree Naman Group 5*/5* Commie–I Dec’11 to Jun 13 De Gustibus Hospitality Pvt. Ltd. (Indigo deli), 5*/5* Commie–I May’11 to Nov’11 Bungalow 9 Restaurant, Bandra (Fine Dine) Demi-Chef Di Partie Jun’10 to May’11 New Age Restaurant (Mia Cucina) Bandra Chef Di Partie Mar’10 to May’10 Sareena Restaurant, Malad (W) Commie–I Dec’08 to Jun’09 Shalimar Hotel, August krantiMarg 4* Commie II Apr’05 to Nov’08 Ambassador Sky Chef, Andheri (E) Trainee
• A competent professional with over 13+ years of experience in Cooking and Kitchen Management.
• Currently working with M H Alshaya Co L.L.C, Dubai, as Commie – I.
• Highly skilled with preparing hot kitchen and Cafeteria Products and proficiency in handling all aspects of hot kitchen management including monitoring food production and aesthetic presentation of food and beverages.
• Possess excellent knowledge of developing and testing recipes and techniques for food preparation ensuring consistent high quality and minimizing food costs & supply waste.
• Ability to manage and complete projects to the highest standards meticulously and within specified deadlines of the work.
• Specialize in hot & cold kitchen.
• Ensure proper preparation & organization of work area prior to beginning shift, seeing that all necessary supplies are well-stocked.
• Maintaining the buffets and form communication with guests to serve them better.
• Prepare all menu items to company standards and specifications.
• Maintain work area and equipment in "like new" procedures.
• Prepare all menu items according to up-to-date written recipes.
• "Line Check" all stations products for quality and freshness at shift start.
• Report line check problems immediately to the kitchen manager.
• Strive to produce all food items in station within the allotted ticket times.
• Use & maintain all equipment & work surfaces to company standards.
• Work with everyone to care for the need of every guest.
• Help ensure that guests get great food, served quickly. Professional Achievements
• Got promotion in Mia Cucina from Commie – I to CDP.