A Young professional looking to make an impact within a progressive and forward-thinking company. Work Experience
The UPS Store –Supervisor February 2016 – Present
• Demonstrates a deep understanding of the company’s philosophy and mission.
• Accounts Payable and recievable. .
• Holds interviews for candidates for hire.
• Onboards new employees
• Faciliates the aquisiton of inventory, based off frequent analysis of client purchasing trends.
• Keeps analysis of daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reports to increase profitablity of the business. Buffalo Exchange – Buyer October 2015 – January 2016
• Established, maintained and enhanced client - company relations.
• Selected merchandise based on store needs and client demands. Cleaner and Mover – Distinctive Maintenance Services August 2015
• Coordinated for a team that operated under strict deadlines.
• Oversaw the transportation and organization of furniture. Personal Stylist 2010 - Current
• Work with clients to best represent themselves aesthetically.
• Collaborate with local designers and creators.
Freelance Fashion Illustrator and Designer 2009 - Current
• Visually communicate ideas and concepts to establish a connection with viewers. Education
BS – Fashion Design January 2017 - Current
School of The Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago, Il August 2014 - May 2015 BFA – Fibers & Material Studies, Fashion Design
Community College of Philadelphia, Philadelphia PA January 2011 - May 2014 AAS – Art and Design
Skills Projects Achievements
• Licensed Public Notary
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Proficient in French and Spanish