404-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org • Lawrenceville, GA 30044 •
Highly motivated customer service specialist with experience in resolving customer complaints and promoting conflict resolution. Professional skills in marketing, production and relationship- building.
Office Manager – SimpliRoofing, Suwanee GA
April 2018 - PRESENT
• Promptly respond to customer enquiries in person or via telephone, email, mail.
• Reach out to each customer after every job and do a follow up questionnaire, video review and final photo of the project.
• Monitor all out social media, website and promotional ads and make sure they are up to date.
• Reach out to each individual employee to make sure they are fully equipped and help them reach their monthly goals.
• Order, keep recode, stock products for the main office.
• Created and maintained office forms and procedures to assist with administrative tasks. Print & Marketing Supervisor – Staples, Suwanee GA August 2015 – March 2018
• In charge of production, following up with the customers, providing an overall great experience.
• Being knowledgeable of the ten production machines and also being able to train all the employees on those machines.
• Exceeding the budget each quarter.
• Received 97% satisfaction rating from customers.
• Kept records of customer interactions, processed customer accounts and filed documents.
• Keeping the department fully equipped and maintaining a professional relationship with all the employees and customer.
Customer Service Supervisor – Hobby Lobby, Duluth GA May 2015 - December 2016
• Greeted and welcomed clients with a warm, friendly, and positive attitude.
• Keep the store’s foot traffic running smoothly at all times.
• Resolve customer complaints and make sure they have a satisfied overall experience. Shohana Rahman • 404-***-****
• Keeping track of inventory and ordering necessary merchandise.
• Resolving all employee related issues.
• Maintaining positive, enjoyable and safe environment. EDUCATION
Bachelor of Science – Biology - Georgia State University, Atlanta GA Graduation - May 2017
• Excellent Knowledge In all aspect in photography.
• Mastery of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge In Photo Shop, Adobe Acrobat.
• Excellent communication skills with a focus on team-building and customer relations.
• Outstanding organizational, multitasking, and problem-solving abilities. AWARDS AND HONORS
Outstanding Customer Service Award – Hobby Lobby
• Recognized for outstanding service to clients and dedication to fellow employees. Samsung International Photo Exhibition
• Selected to exhibit photography in the senior photography section. Reflections Art Program (1st place)
• Participated in competitive art and photography program. LANGUAGE COMPETENCIES
• English: fluent (speaking, reading, writing)
• Bangla: fluent (speaking, reading, writing)
• French: intermediate (speaking, reading); basic (writing)
• Hindi & Urdu: intermediate (speaking)