KRISTY L. RILEY
**** **********, *** **** * HOUSTON, TX 77057
Seeking administrative position in the medical field that allows me to further develop already learned skills while contributing to the overall growth of the company. Summary of Qualifications
Worked as an administrative clerk & senior administrative clerk in the medical field for over 10 years. Work History
UTHSC Houston, Houston, Texas
Senior Admin Clerk Mar 13, 1987 - Mar 09, 1994
• Comprehensive knowledge of Professional Fee Billing for thirty Radiologists in a large Centralized Practice Plan in areas of Nuclear Medicine, MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Angiography and General Radiology for Inpatient, Outpatient, and Emergency Care Settings.
• Personal production quota of 4500 documents per month (21 production days) with maintenance of less than 1% error ratio for six months.
• Responsible for ICD-9 coding for maximum reimbursement with special attention to Medicare and Medicaid requirements; maintenance of computer documentation of monthly spreadsheets on Data Point Computer System.
• Batch preparation of charges for Central Business Office data entry; insurance inquires; patient information.
• Access through MEDIPAC and MEDTECH, computer systems for patient accounts management. UTHSC Houston, Houston, Texas
Administrative Clerk Feb 16, 1985 - Mar 12, 1987
• Responsible for patient appointment scheduling; posting payments, insurance verification establishing and updating of accounts.
• Maintenance of monthly spreadsheets; computer access through MEDTECH and OMNI, an interinstitutional information system; general clerical tasks. Mack Riley, CPA, Houston, Texas
Administrative Assistant Jan 01, 1978 - Feb 15, 1985
• Worked with spreadsheets, ledgers and journals.
• Calculated and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
• Sorted out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
• Managed petty cash transactions.
• Controlled credit and chasing debt.
• Houston Baptist University, Houston, Texas (General Studies)
• Houston Community College, Houston, Texas (General Studies)
• Dulles High School, Houston, Texas (High School Diploma)