Manea mahmoud toufic
** ** ***** ** ** Maadi
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 010********
I am now looking to build on my extensive range of technical skills within a suitably
challenging role. I am keen to achieve further professional development.
Date of Birth : 3/1/1983
Place of Birth : giza
Marital Status: married.
Military service: exemption
Hobbies: Net navigation, Reading,swimming
Faculty of commerce, cairo university
Date of graduation:2004
CMA in progress
Good knowledge of GAAP
chief accountant at Qatar Pharma In KSA from 1-6-2014 till now
Dealing with banks, suppliers and customers.
- Preparation of audit balances.
- Audit of bank accounts and suppliers.
- preparing financial reports
- Preparation of financial reports for the budget such as reports of analysis of general and administrative expenses,.
- Matching all books and analyzing the balances of each account. .
- Follow-up letters of guarantee received from suppliers and follow-up renewal when necessary.
- Review the contracts with all the banks dealing with them and follow up the continuation of the expenses of the banks, which are in the bank statement and match with the balance of the book.
- Follow-up reports of stores with the registration of all movements of their own and exported and matched with the books and the work of all daily restrictions.
- Preparation of income reports.
- Follow-up with the accounting and auditing offices in the preparation of financial statements and the approval of Zakat and income
- Prepare preview and final financial statements and periodic reports to the management to facilitate cost control
-Review revenue and expense account analysis and bank reconciliation and oversee fixed asset management
- Approves all journal entries and accruals prepared by general ledger accountants and manage the month end closing
- Responsible for the monthly close as well as maintenance of all accounting ledgers including monthly review of all account reconciliations and journal entries.
- Preparation of all financial reports, including Profit and Loss Statement, Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flows, as well as the year-end financial reports.
- Develop monthly and quarterly accounting reports for the management and executive teams
- Implement and monitor the month, quarter and year-end closeout accounting schedules
chief accountant at American agricultural and industrial development (scs) Poly Egypt
from 1/2/2007 Till 30/4/2014
-doing daily report inputs, outputs, and the cause of the differences, if any,
-doing analysis of the materials used in production process
-doing report and the latest production quantities in Alascrap
-doing weekly inventory of the types and quantities of pipes in UPVC
-doing report the production of poly (pipes and pieces)
The posted to the general ledger -
doing trial balance -
Make a statement of income -
-Analytical work for the general and administrative expenses
Analytical work for the operating expenses -
-Follow-up customer accounts and update the first Powell
Follow-up vendor accounts-
Reconciling Of The Bank Balance -
The necessary work of adjusting entries-
-Prepares and directs the preparation of audits, financial statements and varied fiscal reports
-. Posts data to various ledgers, registers, journals and -logs following established accounting techniques and procedures
- Performs related duties and responsibilities as required
-Monitors the financial activity on assigned programs and prepares expenditure reports for program managers as needed.
-Prepares, maintains control, and is responsible for subsidiary accounting records involving a variety of transactions and accounts
-Verification and Scrutiny of all documents, Vouchers and bills etc related to making payments to outside parties as well as employee’s reimbursements
Coordination with banks
-Submission of daily bank balance and cash balance statements
-Any other jobs required and assigned for the overall interest of the company.
-Finalization of Accounts within given schedule
-Submission of External & Internal Reports with clarity within time.
-Audit All The Petty Cash & Present Report to The Top Management
Accountant At DR Mahmoud Abou Elwafaa For Accounting Office from 1/6/2005 Till 31-1-2007
-Prepare All the Journal Vouchers like The Monthly Salary &
Advanced Salary & Advanced Amount.-
-Update The Accounts Payable With All The Paid Amounts To The Suppliers.
-Clear & Present All The Outstanding Item in Accounts To My Senior.
-Present The Monthly Statement for The Customers,Audit All The Petty Cash & Present Report to The Top Management
Prepare The monthly Bank Reconciliation -
-Deposit The Cheques From The Customers in The Account of The Company
Preparation of petty cash expenses statement-
-Coordinate the accounts of customers
-The Audit Of The( Customers,Suppliers,Fixed Assets)
How To Prepare The Auditors Report-
-Responsible for closing books at year end upon completion of annual
-Performs internal audits of accounts payable, payroll distribution, fixed assets, and cash. May make correcting journal entries in assigned areas.
Provide the owner with the financial information-
Build a new system for all accounts-
-Maintains the various ledger accounts including reconciliation of the District general ledger, revenue accounts, expenditures, and cash balances.
-Reviews accounting documents to ensure accuracy of information and calculations and makes or directs correcting entries.
-Maintaining & Updating the Books of Accounts on regular basis
-Preparation and submission of financial statements on monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual basis
- Ms office 2003,2007
- Communication skills
- Arabic : Mother tongue.
- English : Excellent (read,write and spoken).
Personality Key Strength
-Ability to work under pressure.
-Excellent team worker (as both team leader or member).
Excellent communication skills.-
-Totally committed to any work requirment unconditionally.
Self learning ability.-
Good thinkig in solving problems .-
Excellent negotiation skills .-
- Microsoft Office.