NIKITIA M. TAJUBA
Energetic office professional seeking a challenging position as a receptionist with 4 years of customer service and administrative abilities.
Ross Medical Education Center, Granger, IN-Certificate Sept 2013-April 2014
Certified Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administrator Mary Baldwin College, Staunton, VA
Aug 2005-May 2008
77.5 Credits towards B.S. in Psychology
Referral Specialist, Health Linc, Mishawaka, IN Jan 2018 – Present
● Accepts payments, issues receipts, and reconciles cash drawers daily.
● Corresponds with Specialty offices and other county agencies.
● Works closely with physicians to complete referrals and close orders.
● Receives, screens, and routes calls to appropriate destinations.
● Responsible for registering new patients, determining insurance eligibility, and other office tasks. Detention Officer, Juvenile Justice Center, S outh Bend, IN April 2017 – Dec 2018
● Maintained custody, security, and order of adolescents under my care.
● Enforced all institutional policies, procedures, and regulations.
● Prepared admission program, releases, transfers, and other reports as needed.
● Corresponded with police personnel, parents, probation officers, lawyers, and the general public as needed. Medical Receptionist, Beacon Medical Group-Behavioral Health, South Bend, IN Jan 2015 – April 2017
● Received and greeted patients and visitors.
● Answered telephone and dictated messages for clinical staff.
● Performed clerical duties, faxing, copying, typing notes, and memos.
● Obtained insurance and other pertinent information and entered into office management system ER Patient Registrar, St. Joseph Regional Med Center, Mishawaka, IN June 2014 – Jan 2015
● Maintained patient charts.
● Registered patients.
● Corresponded with insurance companies through Cerner.
● Proficient in hospital software systems.
Intern, Office of Preventative Medicine PC, Mishawaka, IN March 2014 – May 2014
● Dictated patient, office, and chart notes for physicians.
● Front desk duties including answering phones, greeting patients, and updating patient information in EHR system. SKILLS
General office/clerical tasks, Relationship management, Policies & Procedures, Microsoft Office, Multitasking, Problem solving, Time management, Customer Service