Seeking assignments in Operations/Production
Management with a reputed organization in Electronic Industry
MBA Executive Spl. Operation from PTU’s Nalanda
School of TQM & Entrepreneurship.
B.Tech. in Ind.Engg.&Mag. (Spl.TQM) from PTU’s
Gian Jyoti School of TQM & Entrepreneurship.
Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering from Govt. Polytechnic Collage Kangra (H.P)
One year Basic Course in Quality Management from
PTU’s Gian Jyoti School of TQM &
Industrial Training Attended:-
Six Sigma Green belt certification.
Undergone INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING
delivered by Quality Austria Central Asia ISO/TS:
One Week Tanning on IPC Standard. And also
certified an IPC specialist.
Certificate of Competence for Speedline Printer
Momentum Calibration & Troubleshooting Course from Speedline Singapore.
Certificate of Competence for Inertec Selective
Soldering Machine Cupbe Inline Calibration and
Troubleshooting Course from Inertec Germany.
Attended Workshop on Good Manufacturing
Practices at CII Chandigarh
Attended Workshop on Autonomous
Maintenance at CII Chandigarh
Undergone in house training of 5’s, Kaizen,
House No. 237 Green Enclave Sector 118
Mohali Panjab 160055
Phone No: 076********
S/O : Bhagat Ram
Vill. : Bhangla
P.O. : Jarol
Teh. : Sunder Nagar
Distt. : Mandi
Presently working in Production Deptt. at
Elcom System Pvt. Limited company Since
April 2016 to till date.
Total Experience: 10 Year
Father’s name : Sh. Bhagat Ram
Date of Birth : 18th Dec, 1984
Nationality : Indian
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Married
Excellent analytical, problem solving
Effective presentation skills, good
organizer of people and resources,
Keen to learn new-technology
Total belief in teamwork -
contribute, mobilize, learn,
catalyze, and network at all team as
well as cross functional levels for
the best of the organization.
1. Elcom System Private Limited:-
ELCOM Systems Pvt. Ltd., a total solutions company having state-of-the-art manufacturing and testing facilities, specializes in manufacturing, marketing and support of Telecom, Security and Navigational Aids. ELCOM offers customized services to each of its clients by ways of value engineering, flexible manufacturing, comprehensive testing, creative sourcing and shelf-ready packaging. A wide range of mil standard compliant PCB Assemblies and Systems with high degrees of complexity can be manufactured in its ESD compliant facilities. ELCOM is a total quality oriented organization and the plant's Quality Management Systems have been certified under ISO 9001-2000. ELCOM also extends system integration services encompassing deployment planning, installation & commissioning, network optimization and operation & maintenance support. ELCOM is strategically located in SAS Nagar (Punjab) near the Union Territory of Chandigarh and is well connected by air, rail and road with India’s capital city, New Delhi. Web Site is www.elcom-group.com
Designation: - Assistant Manager Production (April 2016 to Till Date) Responsibilities: -
• Monitor line performance and take corrective action to eliminate process problems.
• Hands on responsibility for all SMT processing equipment including equipment programming, stencils and aperture design, reflow profiles, pick and place optimization, solder paste selection, and the SPC needed to ensure the highest yields, throughput, and lowest cost.
• Implement and manage real time SPC and Six Sigma for SMT line
• Monitor line yield and scrap on a daily basis
• Will work with Design, Production, Test, and Quality Engineering to implement yield and quality enhancements
• Work with hourly production and maintenance personnel to improve line performance
• Will provide support to review new product designs for compatibility with process capability. Design for Manufacturability experience.
• Identify and lead cost reduction and quality improvement opportunities
• Initiate and approve manufacturing documentation.
• Investigate problems, determine root cause, and implementing corrective and preventative actions.
• Work with suppliers, equipment, tooling and raw materials
• Demonstrated professional excellence in planning, scheduling, monitoring, and execution and managing of Shifts without incidences of time/cost overruns.
• Designed and modified manufacturing process, made it more cost effective with help of plans and associated tools.
• Resolved all technical problems and performed investigation on incidents.
• Excellent man-management, time management, and leadership skills.
• Distribution of work load to Supervisors & Line leaders in order to achieve daily production target.
• Examine the needs for training and provide on the job training to departmental personnel.
• Preparing management information reports to ensure progress in the department.
• Identification & Elimination of activates by removing bottleneck operation and to improve productivity through the standard work layout.
• Preparing and implementing action plans effectively to maximize overall equipment efficiency of production machines.
• Organizing daily work at shop floor and to reduce the Material Loss on the shop floor.
• Day to Day Co-ordination with plant raw material availability, vendor development & dispatches.
• Simultaneously working towards productivity and quality improvement through Kaizen activities.
• Preserving discipline according to safety rules and Implementation of safety audits.
• Organizing quality circles in department.
• Practice like TQM, TPM, KAN-BAN system, Poke Yoke, Lean Manufacturing. Machine Handel:-
• ASM Siplace Pick and Place
• Fuji Pick and Place CP6, IP3, XP243
• DEK Paste Printer
• MPM UP200 Printer
• Vitronics Reflow Oven
• Orbotech AOI
2. NMTronics India Private Limited:-
NMTronics is India's leading provider of machines, Solutions and Services to the Electronic Manufacturing Industry. We are a 100% subsidiary of SOJITZ Corporation - Japan. Since our inception in 1999, we have consistently striven to adhere to our high quality standards. Driven by our customer centric corporate Philosophy and aided by world class quality products and efficient after sales and support services, we are acknowledged as the undisputed leaders in our field today with world class equipment manufacturer partnership. Total Quality Management is the cornerstone of NMTronics success and consistent progress. Web Site is www.nmtronics.com Designation: - Senior Engineer Technical Support. (March 2015 to March 2016) Responsibilities: -
• Account Manager for Eight Customers.
• Maintenance & Breakdown Maintenance of SMT Machines.
• Calibration & Adjustments of SMT Machines.
• Generating the Placement Programs using the Fuji Flexa software package.
• New machine installations and setup.
• Training of operators and engineers for proper m/c handling.
• Managed to maintain sufficient spares to run the lines without down time
• Servicing and customer support activity.
• Setting of reflow parameters as per customer requirement. Principle Handel:-
• Speed Line.
• KOH YOUNG
3. Autocop (India) Pvt. Ltd. (ISO/TS16949:2009 certified company):- Autocop (India) Pvt. Ltd is established in 1989, part of Autocop Group of Companies. Specialties Keyless entry, Car Security System, Fire Protection, Access control, CCTV etc. Web Site is www.autocop.com. Designation: - Engineer (Sep 2010 to Feb 2015)
• Handling Process Quality and NPI Team.
• Responsible for SMT and TH Production, Process and Quality.
• Direct and guide team members the effective way of leading production operation on their activities based on the plan targeted by the production.
• Develop new program for SMT machine and improve existing manufacturing processes to meet increasing production targets.
• Monitor yields and efficiency to ensure that all SMT machine should working with minimum down time.
• Process mapping to ensure that line should run with “SINGLE PIECE FLOW"
• Coordinate with support group for any problem encountered during production operations.
• Works in a cross-functional team with design, manufacturing, testing, purchasing and quality to develop the quality conformance, validation and simulation testing plan.
• Coordinates process training on processes/products for Production and Support groups. Maintain awareness and expertise of industry manufacturing techniques.
• Collect the Suggestion and facilitates to implement the Suggestion.
• Productivity improvements using KAIZEN Poka Yoka/Jidoka & suggestion system.
• To reduce the scrape levels and rejection to the targeted PPM.
• Team Leader of Problem Solving, 5’s, and Improvement Team.
• Hands-on experience in implementing LEAN,KAIZENS,DMAIC and MUDA. Machine Handel :-
• 1) AX-301 and 201 (Assembleon)
• 2)Paste Printer MPM 125(Speed line)
• 3) Reflow Oven Omni 7 (Speed line)
• 4)Wave Soldering Vitronics Soltec Delta 3
• 5) AOI QX500 Cyber optics.
• 6)Paste height Measuring Machine Z-check 100
3. Secure Meters Ltd. (ISO 9001and ISO 14001 certified company):- Secure Meters Ltd. established in 1988 introduced Electronic meters for the first time in India.SML today offers a comprehensive range of metering products such as: High precision, high accuracy Grid Meters namely Apex Metering System, Consumer energy meters, Panel Meters, Maximum Demand Controllers, Single Phase Meters, Pre-payment meters, Transducers, Accuchek range of On-site Calibrators, Test benches, software solutions and turnkey services. It has fully integrated 4 manufacturing plant. Its product certified by NABL LAB to meet the world class standard. Our company has large R&D department. Web Site is www.securemeters.com.
Designation: - Engineer (August 2008 to Sep2010)
• Shift in charge of SMT section of CCA Diptt. In witch SMD components loaded in PCB through Automatic Pick and Place Machine. Mounted on PCB.
• Responsible for target achievement, quality of product, working as per process, make new program for APP machines & maintain record as per I.S.O. standard.
• Develop new program for APP machine and improve existing manufacturing processes to meet increasing production targets.
• Look after the preventive & breakdown maintenance of Machines.
• I have independently done the planning of fixwip material also good knowledge of adjusting and punching the material data in oracle.
• To make the production process as user friendly as possible.
• Ensuring Spare part Availability to avoided line stoppage.
• Good knowledge of CCA testing (ABI & BBI) R&R (Repair & Refurbishment) trouble shooting according to Ckt.
• I can efficiently use Oracle System of the company and various basic software’s like Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Notepad, WordPad etc . Machine Handel :-
1) Fuji(NXT-2 & XPF)
2) SAMSUNG (CP45FV and CP45FV NEO)
3) Reflow Oven Electrovert OmniFlex 7/10 (Speed line) 4) Ekara Paster Printer
• I was the team leader of Quality Circle group named ‘Sagar’ in secure meters Ltd
• I can efficiently use Oracle System of the company and various basic software’s like Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Notepad, WordPad etc
• Team Leader of Problem Solving team in Autocop India Pvt. Ltd.
• Team Leader of 5’s team and member of CFT team at Autocop India Pvt. Ltd. Language Known
• Learning new things.
• Listening to soft music.
• Reading motivational books.
• Net surfing
• Yoga practitioners
I hereby declare that all information stated above is true as per my best knowledge and belief. Date