NAME: KISHAN MEDIKONDA
Seeking a challenging position in an
organization where I can grow professionally
and eventually to become a valued asset to
serve my best and learn as much as possible.
To be a part of an organistion where can fully
utilize my skills and make a significant contribution to the success of the employer and at the same time my individual growth.
● B Tech in Mechanical Engineering from V.R.Siddhartha Engineering College,JNTU-K,CGPA– 7/10,passed in april-2018
● Intermediate from Sri Chaitanya Junior College, Board of Intermediate Education passed out in March, 2014,Aggregate Percentage-82.8%
● 10t h
from V.P.S.Public School, CBSE passed out in March, 2012, CGPA-8.2/10 TECHNICAL SKILL’S:
Designing Tools :Pro –E, NX,Catia, AutoCAD, CAM, CNC Part Programming Programming
SIMULATION: : A NSYS
● Organization: S.C.RAILWAY WAGON WORK SHOP, GUNTAPALLI.
● Description: Air brakes used in Railway Wagons.
● Duration: 27.04.2017 to 27.05.2017.
● MECHANICAL CHARACTERIZATION OF MAGNESIUM REINFORCED NANO ALUMINA PARTICULATES:
Team size =5
ABSTRACT: In this project work, New nano-composites based on Magnesium are developed by reinforcing Mg with three amounts of 50nm Al2 O 3 0.35,0.7,and 1.4 vol respectively) with increasing amount of nano-alumina.
In this project we investigate density,porosity values and perform wear test on different compositions of magnesium and nano-alumina particulates.overall, the developed nano-composites show a diverse range of mechanical properties and thus exhibit a great potential in diverse engineering applications such as aerospace,automobile,transportation and sport industries. TERM PAPER:
STUDY ON POWER GENERATION BY RAILWAY TRACK:
ABSTRACT: In this work an attempt has been made to generate “power through rotational energy transformation principle”, by tapping the unused energy of the train wheels and utilizing it for various purposes such as signaling system,LCD Display for train systems, lights and fans and in rural areas etc.In this paper we conclude that the power generation cost can be reduced.
ACHEIVEMENTS AND AWARDS :
● Under-16 coco-cola cricket tournament represented in school nationals.
● Under-16 nori sivaramakrishna cricket tournament district winners for 3 years.
● Presently a part of my batch (2008) cricket team in college.
● Represented my school in different inter-school sports events.
● Was a part of my school cricket and football team..
● Won 30 medals (gold & silver) in different sports events in school.
● Participated in NSS events held in college.
● Interacting with people.
● Playing all types of outdoor games and adventure sports.
● Keeping myself updated with current affairs.
● Working with people in the field of social service. PERSONAL DETAILS:
Date of birth 26t h
Languages Known English, Telugu