McDonough, GA 30253 email@example.com
OBJECTIVE To obtain an office receptionist position. EDUCATION Gordon State College
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT 5/18
Overall GPA: 3.02 Business Management GPA: 3.18
Information Systems and Communication Managerial Accounting Financial Management Economics Entrepreneurship and Small Business Human Resource Management BUSINESS PROJECT EXPERIENCE
BUSINESS AUDIT CASE STUDY McDonough, GA
● Performed an in depth audit of Bennett Trucking’s work and safety conditions through professional collaboration with group members.
RELEVANT INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE 1/18-5/18
General assistant, with a focus on benefits for the Human Resources office at Gordon State College
● Aided in the research on the RedBrick health & wellness program that was implemented throughout the University System of Georgia
● Redacted, photocopied, and faxed copies of employee credentials
● Researched supervisor training and effective training methods
● Observed the work done on benefit reconciliation for retired employees
● Completed a project showcasing the differences between HR in the corporate world and the education system. EXTRACURRICULAR EXPERIENCE
● College Club Treasurer – recorded expenses and donations for a college club and participated in weekly meetings.
● College Club President – designed activity schedules, officer meeting schedules, formulated a budget and oversaw a group of 40-60 students on a weekly basis and attended weekly meetings. SKILLS
● Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook
● HTML formatting
● Communication and Delegation
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE Atlanta, Georgia 8/18
Data Entry Specialist for FC Construction Services
• Recording and updating employee databases.
• Sending reports of identification classes for all new hires and current workers.
• Scanning consent forms and personal identification of all new hires at orientation and sending a daily metrics report.
• Ensuring database accuracy by deleting duplicated entries in the system.
• Conducting drug screenings and filing chain of custody reports if the results are nonconclusive.
• Organizing and filing all new hire paperwork.
• Printing and activating employee’s on-site badges.
• Scheduling drug re-screenings and badge re-prints. References available upon request.