Deeply accomplished and results-driven Commercial Insurance Producer and Broker with a consistent documented record. Motivated by internal standards of excellence to overachieve expectations and exceed all set goals. Creative with a broad-based background and training in highly competitive and dynamic environments. Committed to providing innovative and versatile solutions while building personable relationships with every client. Recognized as a trusted and decisive leader, that has proven to be a successful producer, and an excellent team player. SKILLS
• Performing Effective Cold Calls
• Exceeding Sales Goals
• Accurate Activity Documentation
• Providing Innovative Solutions
• Building Personable Relationships
• Effective Communication
ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND ACCOLADES
• SouthGroup Insurance Services Accolade: Recognized consecutively as a Top 5 New Business Producer, which also helped branch recognition
• Increased branch gross sales in all performance categories by perpetually managing an efficacious pipeline of prospects, unremitting prospect development, pragmatically build diligent and personal relationships with prospects and clients, cross selling, effectuating various proactive and innovative resources, exploit a propitious referral process, and prodigiously execute an exceptional experience for every current and potential client
• Produced, advocated, and managed client relationships which allocated a $3,500,000+ premium book of business
SEPTEMBER 2013 – JULY 2018
COMMERCIAL INSURANCE PRODUCER, SOUTHGROUP INSURANCE SERVICES
• Exceeding all sales goals and client expectations by going beyond the traditional practices
• Focus on all lines of Commercial Insurance and cross selling current, existing, and future clientele: Life, Health, Property, and Casualty
• Educate clients and prospects to manage the total cost of risk.
• Work closely with companies, clients, prospects, executives, and human resource personnel to identify new business opportunities.
• Providing consultation to navigate the Affordable Care Act
• Develop, maintain, and manage a sufficient revolving prospect pipeline.
• Sustain meaningful and lasting relationships with clients, prospects, and all other colleagues. 2
• Sufficiently qualify prospects by establishing rapport and communicating a contract effectively
• Discover clients' and prospects' pain(s) compassionately and provide effective and sufficient solutions to their specific pain(s).
• Provide and implement the resources, services, technology, processes, or other valuable products that is needed to help manage the total cost of risk and create a solution for the client, an employer that has established and recognized a documented relationship
• Strategically planned and performed public relations events and other networking actions.
• Provide versatile and flexible solutions, resources, services, technology, and other valuable products to clients in the areas of: safety, compliance, Human Resources, risk management, and employee retention and acquisition.
JULY 2010 – SEPTEMBER 2013
AGENCY DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, POPLAR FINANCIAL
• Exceeding all sales goals and client expectations
• Developed a continuous pipeline of relationships with prospects
• Managed and monitored a sales team to effectively ensure accurate productivity documentation and to identify opportunities.
• Worked with cross functional resources to implement direct marketing programs MAY 2007– JULY 2010
SALES CONSULTANT, ASHLEY FURNITURE HOMESTORE
• Exceeding sales goals and customer expectations by providing and experience that was second to none
• Provided sales training to other employees and provided specialty mattress training
• Increased bedding and protection plan sales, achieved many awards PROFESSIONAL LICENSES AND DESIGNATIONS
PROFESSIONAL WORKERS COMPENSATION ACCOUNT MANAGER, OCEANUS 2010
PROPERTY, CASULATY, LIFE, AND HEALTH INSURANCE LICENSES, AIT Mississippi, Tennessee, and Arkansas
ASSOCIATE OF APPLIED SCIENCE, EAST ARKANSAS COMMUNITY COLLEGE Radiology
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA, FORREST CITY HIGH SCHOOL