Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant well-versed in a broad range of programming, treatments and modalities for restoring function and mitigating disability. Expertise in adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients. Specialized work in massage, sports and aquatic therapy.
- Organized and detail oriented
- Advanced anatomy knowledge
Belleville Memorial Hospital – Belleville, IL
August 2014 – Present
Physical Therapist Assistant
- Performs predetermined exercise programs established by the supervising physical therapist.
- Utilize buoyancy assisted interventions to improve mobility, joint strength and control pain for various age and problem groups to include but not limited to traumatic brain injury, stroke, total joint replacement, muscular dystrophy, etc.
- Communicates with patient families and caregivers to demonstrate the proper implementation of treatment plans.
- Gait re-education or training and therapeutic exercises directed during inpatient hospital stays for patients who have had a recent surgery, deconditioned or illness.
- Adhere to department treatment schedules, clinical procedures and billing documentation for each patient.
- Instruct and direct team members and physical therapy technicians to deliver excellent service to every patient every day.
Southwestern Illinois College Belleville, IL
Associate of Applied Science Degree - 2014
The Body Therapy Center and School of Massage Swansea, IL
Illinois State Licensed Massage Therapist – 2014
National Board Certified Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork – 2018
The Body Therapy Center and School of Massage – Swansea, IL June 2014 – December 2014
Monroe Physical Therapy – Millstadt, IL March 2014 – May 2014
Benchmark Physical Therapy – Swansea, IL January 2014 – February 2014
Barnes-Jewish Hospital – Saint Louis, MO June 2013 – July 2013