Anthony I. Dominick
Address: **** ********* *****, *********, ** 30238 / USA
Phone Number: 770-***-****
Email Address: email@example.com
• Exceptional leadership skills; Honorably Discharged U.S. Army Veteran with extensive experience as a Supply Chain Supervisor & Military Police – Correctional Specialist.
• Supervised 30 Logistics Specialist, to support the Inventory Management and Distribution of $1.4 billion in stock materials and equipment in a hostile environment (Kuwait, Afghanistan, and Iraq).
• Customer service focused strong working relationship with suppliers, safeguarding important cost savings and high customer service standards.
• Deadline oriented, in a fast-paced work environment, managing several assignments concurrently, diagnose and solve complex issues with common – sense, with tangible results.
• Experience in Inventory Management; monitoring – supporting, procurement, distributing inventory, verifying and investigating lost, stolen, or damaged inventory and apply inventory management guidelines. KEY ACHIEVEMENTS
• Managed $1.5 million of inventory (parts, materials, and equipment with 95.99% accuracy for the previous contract; Coca-Cola Syrup Plant, Atlanta, GA.
• Assisted Site Managers and Project Managers with developing and creating Base Operations in Afghanistan and Iraq. Procurement, Moving and Storage equipment, building materials, furniture and living containers to sites without damages or loss of Company assets.
• 2017 - 2018 Master of Business Administration (MBA), Colorado Technical University Colorado Springs, Colorado / USA
• Concentration: Technology Management
• 2012 - 2016 Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BS/MBA), Colorado Technical University Colorado Springs, Colorado / USA
• Concentration: Logistics / Supply Chain Management CORE QUALIFICATIONS
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher, Visio, and
• Experience using several Warehouse Inventory
Management software: Maximo, and Red Prairie.
• Experience operating sit – down forklift and
Electric pallet – jack.
• Experience operating RFID Handheld Barcode
• Military Supply Sergeant – Unit Supply Supervisor
• Military Police – Supervisor Corrections Specialist
• US Customs Service – Senior Military Customs
• Military Quarter Master & Chemical Equipment
Repair – (63J30).
2014 - 2016 Parts Administrator (Coca-Cola Syrup Plant), Randstad Engineering Temporary Agency, Norcross, GA / USA
• Managed $1.5 million in inventory (parts and materials), purchasing, inventory control, cycle counts, shipping/receiving, and the customer return procedures.
• Negotiated contracts with outside suppliers to minimize costs for the Company and Customers.
• Conducted monthly, quarterly, and yearly inspections of warehouse stock; coordinated rush orders and order changes.
• Oversaw special projects and after – hours, urgent shipping jobs and received incoming reports. 2013 – 2013 Shipping / Receiving Supervisor, CPI Card Group Services, Littleton, CO / USA
• Directed inventory, warehousing, shipping, job tracking, customer service, and personnel management of 5 shipping / receiving Specialist; International and Domestic reach utilizing FedEx, UPS, DHL, and USPS.
• Conducted training for shipping departments to implement innovative programs or improve existing programs for overseas shipments.
• Coordinated with management to develop and implement administrative, operations, and customer relations policies; managed customer relations – decided customer needs and developed a solid relationship.
• Checked shipments to ensure on-time delivery; produced bills of ladings and updated shipment status information.
2012 - 2012 Inventory Supply Administrator, Hagemeyer, Columbia, SC / USA
• Reviewed new customer orders and requirements and manually entered data into a centralized database.
• Coordinated rush orders and order changes; selected products for specific routes per pick sheets; unloaded, picked, staged, and loaded products for shipping.
2007 - 2010 Inventory Control Manager, DynCorp International / Dept. of State CivPol Program, Baghdad, Iraq
• Directed logistical support for munitions, vehicle transportation, food service equipment, facility maintenance, medical support, and inventory control; wrote and implemented Standard of Operating Procedures (SOP) in compliance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation.
• Initiated programs that standardized employee training and led to increases in customer satisfaction by 15%; completed all required customs documentation and other paperwork or international and domestic shipment’s.
2004 – 2007 Supply Technician, DynCorp International / Dept. of State Air – Wing / Intl. Narcotics & Law Enforcement, Kandahar, Afghanistan
• Directed logistical support for munitions, vehicle transportation, food service equipment, facility maintenance, medical support, and inventory control; implemented Standard of Operating Procedures (SOP) in compliance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation.
• Verified and documented the count and condition of cargo received.
• Received incoming shipments and reviewed contents against purchase orders for accuracy; resolved service issues promptly, including coordinating and processing returns. PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
• National Property Management Association, Rocky Mountain Chapter