**** ** **** **, **** Lauderdale, Florida
Finite Elements Analysis (FEA)
Manufacturing process improvement
Root Cause analysis
Autodesk Fusion 360
Scuba Diving (Certified Padi Rescue Diver)
Reading, Sculpting, Networking
Restoring exotic automotive
Efficient Mechanical Engineer, leveraging a strong technical background in bringing products from laboratory to mass-manufacturing with excellent ability to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently. Skilled at juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure.
• Identified customer need using Design Thinking as a strategy for innovation.
• Liaised with local and overseas vendors to manufacture products. Realized functional parts and prototypes using Fused filament fabrication and Stereolithography.
Quality Control Inspector
Standard Motor Products
• Achieved an important project for 24% of the dedicated budget.
• Realized test fixtures to simulate Lab performance on multiple products. Redesigned the layout of the engineering department (Lab) to promote productivity and efficiency.
Implemented the use of Lean tools such as the Kanban Board, Statistical Process Control
(SPC) and the 5S methodology.
Mechanical Engineer/ Head Mechanic
• Re-engineered and reproduced obsolete parts for limited edition exotic cars.
• Attended to customer special requests, such as modifications on a vehicle. 2012 -
Mechanical Engineer Intern
Met the needs of customers in the field of laser cutting and other services related to metalwork such as Sparco S.p.A.
• Liaised between customers and manufacturing to design a new product. Selected and set up lenses based on material type and thickness, load programs and set machine parameters to ensure optimal performance of the equipment.
Mechanical Engineer Intern
DEFONTAINE RINGS S.A.
• Designed and developed an assembly tool that increased efficiency by 7%.
• Identified opportunities to reduce machining time and increase parts quality and tool life. Maintaining the standards ISO and the procedure DEFONTAINE group's QSEMS ( Quality, Safety, and Environment Management System ).
Provided solutions and fixed equipment malfunctioning and system faults – Used root- cause-failure techniques, corrective actions, modifications and performed replacements and/or new installation.
2018-07 Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Professional Education: Additive Manufacturing: From 3D Printing to the Factory Floor 2013-10 -
Higher Institute Of Applied Sciences And Technology Of Sousse, Master's Degree In Mechanical Engineering
Major: Mechanical Manufacturing Processes Engineering Certificates
Massachusetts Institute of Technology MIT xPRO - Architecture and Systems Engineering: Models and Methods to Manage Complex Systems Villanova University - Six Sigma Green Belt
SOLIDWORKS - Professional in Mechanical Design CSWP (CSWP) Sandvik Coromant Academy - Metal Cutting Technology EMERITUS & MIT Sloan Executive Education - Innovation of Products and Services, MIT's approach to design thinking
Six Sigma Global Institute - Lean Six Sigma Green Belt