UNIVERSITY OF SAN FRANCISCO: San Francisco, CA
B.A International Studies Graduated May 2014
Mind and Body Nutrition: Newport Beach, CA
Administrative Assistant January 2017 – July 2 018
● Assisting marketing department with renting mailboxes throughout the country. Preparing documents for notarizing and keeping track of mailbox renewal + payments.
● Assisting billing department with calls to insurance companies to inquire about claims status and payments.
● Assisting customer service department with incoming calls regarding information about the rehab center programs and locations.
● Assisting sales department with closing calls and information gathering for new incoming patients. Military Medical Supplies: Anaheim, CA
Data Entry / File Clerk January 2015 – October 2016
● Entering and faxing patient information along with current medical records to patients’ military insurance for the approval of medical supplies (Breast pump supplies, CPAP supplies, Leg caddy, Wheelchair, Compression stockings etc
● Ensuring that patients’ military insurance approves needed medical supplies as well as faxing any additional information.
● Follow up with patients every 3 – 6 months to provide medical supplies (if still needed). NVC Logistics ( D elivery Company) : Brea, CA July 2014 – December 2014 Administrative Assistant
● Helping to schedule daily truck logistics and routing throughout Southern California for delivery.
● Calling customers daily to schedule or reschedule a day and time to deliver their goods.
● Providing heavy customer service over the phone regarding tracking and deliveries of appliances. Skills:
● Proficiency in written and spoken Spanish. Intermediate in Italian & American Sign Language.
● Knowledge of Mac & PC (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook & AutoCAD) 53 Words/Minute
● English grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
● Administrative assistant experience 3 years and 5 years experience in customer service.