Cincinnati, OH *****
Friendly and enthusiastic manager at the kiosk with three years of specialization in Au Bon Pain. Able to learn new tasks quickly. Proficient in growing key customer relationships. Represent establishment with friendly, professional demeanor at all times. CORE QUALIFICATIONS
• Great customer skills
• Strong communication skills
• Exceptional Coordination
• Manager Experience
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Whelan Security - Covington, KY
November 2016 to Present
Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences. Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property. Scheduler/Receptionist
Christ Hospital - Cincinnati, OH
September 2016 to November 2016
• Copier, fax, telephone system, postage equipment and computer skills.
• I handle co-payments collection and balances cash drawer daily.
• Verifies insurance information and maintain the physicians schedule, greet visitors and patients.
• Perform patient check-in check-out.
Au Bon Pain
2013 to 2016
• Oversee activities related to making products and providing services.
• Train new employees for success for the company.
• Handle customer complaints regarding sales and services such as ensuring proper transactions are made between employee and customer.
• Supervise sales floor work such as taking inventory and stocking shelves as well as employee interaction with customers.
High school or equivalent