916-***-**** email@example.com www.linkedin.com/in/haleymoebs
Recent San Francisco State University Graduate with a Major in Communications. Looking to relocate to San Diego for an opportunity to use my education, work and life experiences to build a foundation for my career.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
• Bachelor of Arts in Communication - San Francisco State University (January 2017 – May 2018)
• General Education - American River College (August 2013 – December 2016) SKILLS
Interpersonal skills Confidentiality Team Player Leadership Administrative skills Types 61 WPM Detail Oriented Time Management EXPERIENCE
MASHOUF WELLNESS CENTER CERTIFIED SPIN INSTRUCTOR JANUARY 2018– MAY 2018
• Taught a weekly 50-minute spin class.
• Customized each weeks workout tailored to target specific goals.
• Incorporated newly released music keeping my classes fun and relevant. Mashouf Wellness Center Fitness Floor Staff August 2017-May 2018
• Involved with interviewing new potential employees
• Interviewed, reviewed resume/notes, and made executive decisions for new hires.
• Provided assistance on machine use, workout plans, safety and cleanliness of the well- ness center
• Available to assist any participant with any fitness questions Mashouf Wellness Center Banquet Planning Committee March 2018-May 2018
• Planned the end of the year banquet for the wellness center
• Hosted 300 people
• Collected favorite memories from seniors attending the event
• Decided on theme, lay out, vendors, actives, etc. Mashouf Wellness Center Team Lead April 2018
• Lead a 20 warm up for the annual 5k run on Earth Day hosted by our campus
• Stretched/warmed up runners and volunteers
• Pumped up runners getting them excited for the 5k Mashouf Wellness Center Demonstrator April 2018
• Demonstrated my spin class for potential new SFSU students
• Talked about spin and other classes offered at the wellness center
• Answered questions for potential students about fitness, spin and the wellness center as a whole
MJD DEVELOPMENT OFFICE ASSOCIATE JUNE 2018 - AUGUST 2018
• Processed Mail, scanned checks, took payments and work orders when necessary, re- searched/called vendors for quotes.
• Managed budgets, organized bills for payments, generated and mailed invoices, com- municated with vendors, all while contributing to the teams atmosphere. CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE STUDENT ASSISTANT SEPT 2013 – JANUARY 2017
• Worked in the Violent Crime Information Center.
• Managed paperwork and gathered information on sex offenders relocating from other states by contacting other states Sex Offender Registries
• Compared other state’s Sex Offender laws with California’s laws.
• Updated California’s Registry.
• Archived documents