Name of the Candidate
Dr SHAIKH ALIMUDDIN AMINUDDIN
Name of the Post Applied
Asst. professor /associate professor
Job related skills / software
Medical Pharmacology Teaching
Years of Experience
Salary Expected per Month(Rs)
Highest Qualification attained
Ph.D. Medical Pharmacology
Major / Specialization
Are you looking for job now?
Can the recruiter contact you?
Age : 38 yrs
Date of birth : 23-06-1980
Address for communication: Plot no 38, N-11, Sector –L,Yadhavnagar,CIDCO, NEW AURANGABAD . pin -431003
CAREER OBJECTIVE :
** To work in an organization which gives me ample opportunity to showcase my talent and in turn whatever I do, I ensure that I do it in the best possible, effective and an ethical manner. Demonstrated ability to work as a team player as well as an Individual with good communication skill. To put myself at the zenith of success along with the company by extreme hard-work and complete dedication with my duty and as well as with my company.
Year of Passing
Saint francis high school aurangabad
Mah.Board of Hig.&Sec. Edu, Pune
Maulana azad college Aurangabad
Foster .Hom. Medical College, Aurangabad
M.G.M. Medical college
PhD medical Pharmaclogy
M.G.M. Medical college
ASST. PROFESSOR: Department of Pharmacology, YCMM &RDF DENTAL COLLEGE & Hospital, Ahmednagar since oct -2012
• MEDICAL TEACHING EXPERIENCE
• Seminars, Journal & therapeutic Clubs.
• Teaching duties including planning and delivering lectures, tutorials, seminars,
• Conducting examinations and supplementary exams.
• Well versed with traditional and modern teaching methodologies / equipment’s;
multimedia & power point presentations.
Ph.D Thesis Topic: “To Study Analgesic, Antinflammatory, Anxiolytic,,Hypoglycemic and Hypolipidemic effect Of “Moringa Olefera” Leaf Extracts”
Research papers published
1) Shaikh Alimuddin,V. N. Bonde, “To Evaluate the anti-inflammatory activity of ethanolic leaf extract of moringa oleifera plant in albino wistar rats” : european journal of pharmaceutical and medical research: EJPMR, 2016,3(12), 295-297.
2) Shaikh Alimuddin, V.N. Bonde, “To Evaluate the analgesic activity of ethanolic leaf extract of moringa oleifera plant in albino wistar rats”, volume : 6, issue : 11, November 2016.
3) Shaikh Alimuddin, Deepak. S. Bhosle, To evaluate the efficacy and safety profile of rosuvastatin, simvastatin and atorvastatin in newly diagnosed type 2 diabetic patients with dyslipidemia, world journal of pharmaceutical life sciences, 2015, Vol. 1, Issue 2, 249-255
4) Deepak S. Bhosle, Alimuddin Sheikh, “Comparison of Generic and Branded Drugs on Cost Effective and Cost Benefit Analysis”. Annals of International Medical and Dental Research, Vol (3), Issue (1)2016.
5) Deepak S. Bhosle, Alimuddin Shaikh, “A comparative, randomized pilot study of insulin glargine versus insulin detemir as add-on therapy in uncontrolled type 2 diabetic patients” Journal of Obesity and Metabolic research : 2014 Volume 1 Issue : 4 Page : 209-213.
6)Sukhmeen Kaur Johar, Alimuddin Sheikh: “To study the comparative effects of nebivolol and metoprolol on lipid profile in patients of essential hypertension”, “International journal of basic and clinical pharmacology”, vol4 no3 : 574-578.
7) Deepak S. Bhosle, Alimuddin Shaikh, “Pharmacoeconomics In Indian Context”, International Journal of Current Pharmaceutical & Clinical Research, Vol 7: Issue 1 2017 11-14.