To work in a professional and in an innovative environment to develop and maintain professional competency, as well as to prove my “Marketing and Sales” proficiency. I also want to gain experience in a reputed organization and in a competitive environment. AS A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE: 09/2015 to 04/2017 Rainbow Gulf Solutions LLC, Dubai UAE
I am responsible for three primary responsibilities: Identifying new sales leads Pitching products and services
Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
• In these years of experience contributes to large-sized company effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range clients care issues, promotions, marketing and advertising.
• I have to research organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
• Research the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
• Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
• Negotiating and re-negotiating by phone, email, and in person Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
• Contacting clients to inform them about new developments with the company’s products developing quotes and proposals.
• Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills. Skills:
The skills I excel in this position include:
• Strong communication and IT fluency.
• Skill in priorities.
• Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems.
• In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events the ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent time management.
• Responding to negative press about the company and/or products.
• Dealing with customers unsatisfied with the quality of the product or service. AS A MARKETING MANAGER: 02/2012 to 03/2015
Pixels Private Ltd, Islamabad
I am responsible for managing marketing, advertising and promotional staff activities at a company, Take steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of a company through various goals and objectives. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
• In 3 years of experience contributes to mid-sized company effectiveness by identifying short-term and long- range clients care issues, promotions, training, conducting seminars and events.
• Expanded clients base by 78% in three years by consistently delivering goal-surpassing marketing results and ensuring complete clients satisfaction.
• Generated campaign response-rates of between 6% and 8% (up to 4 times the industry average).
• Leveraged strengths in cost-effective marketing management and vendor negotiations to end each year sand average of 15% under budget (without compromising business growth goals).
• Plan marketing and branding objectives.
• Expand product solutions, product launch and offerings.
• Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff.
• Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
• Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials nationally and internationally.
• Design print ads and publications.
• Gather and analyze customer insight.
• Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share. Engage consumers on social media.
• Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
• Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms. Take calculated risks based on data-driven analytic.
• Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Investigate the economic conditions of the surroundings.
• Engage other organizations within the community. I am a top salesperson” three consecutive years”
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Attend workshops, trade shows, events and seminars to keep up-to-date on changes in the industry. SKILLS:
Self-Development, Training and team work
Product Positioning and Branding
Web and Print displays Content Development
Marketing Strategies, projections and Campaigns
Public and Media Relations
• The ability to work analysis in under pressure conditions and to deadlines.
New Product Launch
Focus Group and Market Research
Development of Training Materials
Sales Collateral and Support
Good organizational and planning skills.
The ability to lead and motivate a team.
MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Typing Speed Approximately 35 words/min
• Website development
• Digital and Social Media Marketing
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (B.H.M.S), 2015
Hazara International University Abbottabad, Pakistan Anticipated completion
DIPLOMA OF SCIENCE (D.H.M.S), 2013
Kohsar Medical College Rawalpindi, Pakistan
SSC IN SCIENCE, 2009
Fazaia Inter College Chaklala Rawalpindi, Pakistan TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION:
Certificate in English Language and ILETS:
Institute: NICON Group of Colleges Rawalpindi, Pakistan Understanding Medical Lab Reports (Training):
Training Institute: Kohsar Medical College Rawalpindi, Pakistan Certificate in Typing:
Institute: Khawaja Commercial College Rawalpindi, Pakistan MEMBERSHIP OF B.H.M.S ASSOCIATION:
Membership/Role: Giving information to others About B.H.M.S, Health and Marketing Member since: May 2014
Marketing and Sales
Meeting new people every day
Music (violin, guitar and piano)
Material Status Married
CNIC # 37405-6334409-3
Languages English, Urdu and Hindi
*References can be provided on request.