W/o Mr. NR Parida
Seeking a position to utilize my skills and abilities in research and innovation that offers professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible. PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY
X years of Experience as a Lecturer.
● Good Knowledge and Experience of technical concepts.
● Easily understood by students.
● Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
● Good oral and written Communication.
● Quick Learner, Confident, Punctual & Hard worker. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES HANDLED
Subjects taken till the above mentioned date:
● Digital electronics circuit
● Signals and Systems
● Digital signal processing
● Digital Image Processing
● Electronics Measurements and Measuring Instruments
● Biomedical Instrumentation
● Analytical Instrumentation
● Process control Instrumentation
● VLSI (software-Microwind,Xilinx)
● DSP (Mat-Lab)
● Simulation and Design through,EdwinXp in Mtech and Btech.
● Logic gates,Comb.Ckt.,Seq.Ckt implementation through hardware& Verilog/VHDL using Xilinx 8.1
● VLSI lab –simulation.check syntax,synthesis through Xilinx,design of gates and comb ckt. through Microwind
● Design and Simulation through EdwinXP
● -Maintain Student database
● -Monitoring Student progress in subject
● -Active Participant in various college activities
● -Active participant syllabus revision .
● Worked in Admission Cell Department.
● Handled responsibilities of collection of registration forms.
● Coordinated cultural activities.
EMPLOYERS & WORK EXPERIENCE:
*Working as a Manager Business Development in Tetralance pvt. ltd from June2018 till date.
● Worked as an Asst.Prof. in Electronics & Telecommunication dept. at KISD Engg.College Bhubaneswar(Affiliated to BPUT) from November 2004 till June 2012.
● Worked as an Asst.Prof.in ETC Dept. at BEC(Affiliated to BPUT) from July 2013 till date.
● Home Tutor of Std.VI students.
● MTech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engg. From KIIT University
(2008-2010) with 8.03CGPA.
● B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engg. (2000-2004) from GHITM
(BPUT) with 70% aggregate.
● 12t h
from Kendriya Vidyalaya CBSE board with 62% aggregate.
● 10t h
from Kendriya Vidyalaya CBSE board with 60% aggregate. SEMINARS/CONFERENCE ATTENDED:
● One Day National Seminar on Recent Advances in Communication Technology on 17t h
February 2007 Organized by ETC DEPT of CEB & KISD.
● Seven Days MOne Day Seminar on IEEE Mini-Colloquium on Microelectronics & VLSI on 3r d
January 2007 Organized by ETC DEPT of CEB & KISD.
● at-Lab training at Silicon Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar from 14t h
● Seminar on Advance communication and VLSI held at Raajdhani Engg. CollegeInternational Conference on Advances in Computer Communication Technology &Application at C.V Raman college of Engineering, Bhubaneswar held from 3r d
& 5t h
August 2010 Organized by IT DEPT .
PROJECT PROFILE (M-Tech):
Image compression using JPEG and JPEG2000 under the guidance of Prof.Suchismita Sahoo.
8 months course of VLSI from NIST center of Excellence
● Circuit design through Or-Cad and P-Cad
● Simulation of Analog and Digital circuits through PSpice
● VHDL programming through Xilinx
● Gates and simple digital ckts. design through Microwind
●Networking Course from Asset
●C,Database,Software Testing from CMC
Comprehensive problem solving abilities, willingness to learn team facilitator hard worker. PERSONAL PROFILE:
Name : Susmita Nanda
Husband’s Name : Nishith Ranjan Parida
Nationality : Indian
Date of Birth : 10.08.1982
Languages Known : Oriya, English and Hindi
Date :22.03.2018 S usmita Nanda