Master of Telecommunication Engineering
PR of Cananda Location: Toronto
1. 6 years of Oracle PL/SQL development experience, and 3 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance and Test Automation in IT industry.
2. Extensive working experience on all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), its methodologies and process.
3. Proficient in Automation Testing, Manual Testing, backed end Testing, White-box Testing, System Testing, Smoke Testing, and Regression Testing.
4. Good Knowledge of Object Oriented programming Concepts(OOPS) and Java Skills.
5. Experience in testing with extensive knowledge of Automation Framework Design & Implementation using Selenium Web Driver with TestNG Framework.
6. Working experience in the international team, strong communication skills, quick learner.
Selenium WebDriver, TestNG
Maven, Jenkins, log4j
JMeter, SoapUI, Cucumber
2015/03 – 2018/05 Bleum Software Development(Shanghai) Co., LTD Software Testing Engineer
Software Testing (Functional & Automation) for Walmart.com US
Conduct Functional Test including test planning, test strategy design, test case design, and defect tracking (in Jira), and test report generation. Test execution during the whole life cycle including smoke test, functional test, integration test (on interfaces), system test (on the whole work flow functionalities), exploratory (ad-hoc) test and assist in the user acceptance test (together with product managers or business team).
Conduct Automation test on front-end Web application, and on backend functionalities. Develop automation scripts with Selenium/Maven/Log4j based on Hybrid Framework (Data Driven & Page Object in Java), and use Jenkins as the CI tool. Prepare testing data in Excel, XML and JSON files, and work around scripts in PL/SQL.
Conduct white box test in PL/SQL for the backend logic APIs.
Software Testing (Automation & Web Service) for Walmart.com US
Involved in TDD(testNG+Selenium Webdriver+Junit)/BDD(Cucumber+Selenium Webdriver) Automation framework design with US team, and write Automation Testing scripts with developers.
Worked on SoapUI tool to do the SOAP/REST API calls testing for the backend auth, fraud, bill, refund functions.
Test Analysis (Performance) for Payment module of Walmart.com US
Conduct performance testing including performance test planning, performance test strategy design(In word), performance testing execution(in Jmeter) and performance testing report (in Excel).
Agile/Scrum methodology in projects
Attend Backlog grooming, Sprint planning, Sprint retrospective and daily stand-up meeting in China offshore team. Maintain backlogs, user stories and subtasks in JIRA. Report the project status and progress to project manager and onsite team.
Communication & Coordination between US and China team
Worked together with US team. Present and report work of offshore team, discuss and negotiate requirements, issues and schedules with US onsite team via conference call.
2009/03 – 2015/02 Bleum Software Development(Shanghai) Co., LTD PL/SQL Developer
1.Gather and analyze business requirements, determine database solution(data/metadata modeling and mapping, tables, views and complex stored procedures), write design documents, implement and test the design for payment part of Walmart website.
2.Based on the detailed specifications, design, develop and implement programs(SQL, PL/SQL, shell scripts, job scheduling) to maintain and support key business data from various source systems(Oracle, XML, flat files).
3. Use Agile/Scrum methodology to better manage the software development life cycle.
4. Monitor application health, analyze database performance, collect statistics, awr report and key module matrics from database, perform SQL performance tuning to keep data availability and accessibility.
5. Develop and maintain robust procedures to allow the querying of databases and large scale data, build ad hoc reports according to business requirement and maintains the existed reports, support for data changes on production.
6. Perform key business modules upgrade based on Linux system, provide production support for every release.
2007/07 -- 2008/07 Huawei technologies Co., LTD Product Engineer
1. In charge of investigation and follow-up of video conference projects in China Mobile and China Telecom;
2. Communicate with customer about pre-sales technical scheme, write technical scheme and be responsible for customer's technical clarification and negotiation;
3. Cooperate with sales and service engineers to install and test products, and coordinate project.
2004 - 2007 Wuhan University of Technology Telecommunication Engineering Master
2000 - 2004 Nanchang Hangkong University Electronic Science And Technology Bachelor
2008/09 -- 2008/12 Beijing Shidai Zhaoyang Database Technologies
Training Course Oracle DBA
Description in Details Learnt intensively and systematically IBM AIX operating system administration and Oracle installation, upgrade, management, performance monitoring and tuning, backup and recovery on several UNIX platforms, mastered configuration and management of IBM HACMP cluster system and several Oracle high availability technologies such as RAC, DataGuard, Advanced replication and Streams. The whole training focused on improving students’ speech and manipulative ability.