UI/ Front-End Developer
Proficient UI/ Front end Developer with a master’s Degree in information systems technologies with Web Design as the concentration. Strong knowledge of Web Technologies and Fundamentals Utilized the latest web development trends and knowledge of various front-end frameworks and Libraries such as ReactJS, Angular 6, Bootstrap, CSS Grids and Flexbox in various academic projects.
• Very Strong in developing applications using React JS, HTML5, Bootstrap, Java Script (ES6/ES7), CSS3 and Angular.
• Extensively worked on dependency management in NPM.
• Worked in UI build using gulp.
• Good experience in unit testing with Jasmine.
• Experience in using React and Bootstrap frameworks along with CSS Flexbox and CSS Grids for developing responsive web design.
• Good experience in frond end Libraries and plugins.
• Experience in working with CSS Preprocessors like SASS and LESS; utilize mixins, extends and variables to build up maintainable and scalable CSS.
• Experience in Working with databases like MySQL.
• Resolved complex issues related to browser and network performance, cross-browser and legacy IE compatibility, client-side scaling, data modeling, usability and testability.
• Proficient in working with Angular-6 and related packages like Angular Material.
• Experienced in using React and its eco system as a development framework to build a single- page application (React-Router-V4, Redux, Redux-Thunk, Redux Forms
• Close communication with development team that included Java developers and front-end designers to ensure that the user interface remained true to spirit in all aspects.
• Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal, problem solving and presentation skills. Experience
Infonet E-COM Systems Private Limited, Mumbai, India. Jr Front End Developer, July, 2012 to June, 2015
• Participated in discussions leading to initial prototype and wire frames of the project for my team.
• Developed responsive cross-platform web sites using media queries and cross browser testing.
• Focused on HTML Semantic Tag usage.
• Utilized latest CSS features such as Transitions and animations in projects.
• Cross browser compatibility testing.
• Testing with Jasmine
Web Development HTML, CSS
Frameworks AngularJS, Angular, BootstrapV4, Redux, CSS Pre-processors ScSS / SaSS
Tools GIT, Webpack, NPM
Testing Jasmine, Jest
Wilmington University, Wilmington, DE GPA: 3.43
Master’s in information systems technologies,
Internet/Web Design Concentration, May 2018
Murthy Institute of technology and Science, Hyderabad, India GPA: 3.00 Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering, May 2012 Academic Projects
Weather Forecasting app:
Designed a React-Redux based Weather forecasting App that made use of the 5 day / 3-hour forecast data from openweathermap API. The program makes use of Sparklines package to display weather patterns and has Google maps integrated into it. Website for a restaurant:
Coded a website for a restaurant that showcases their features and highlights their products. Made use of advanced CSS tricks, jQuery and responsive web design principles to build it so that it can be operable in all platforms.
Online shopping cart:
Created in ASP.NET framework using C# in visual studio that allows users to view various products of different category, add products to cart, checkout and receive a confirmation mail after checkout.
Bucket List Application:
Built a bucket list application using Angular on the front end and NodeJS and MongoDB as the back end. Utilized the MVC pattern for ease of maintenance. Video Chat Application: