Phone: 404-***-**** Email: email@example.com Objective
Customer Service / Operations
Ambitious professional with over ten years of experience in customer service and sales. Determined, disciplined, and organized, with ad- vanced interpersonal skills. Seeking to contribute to your organization’s success by effectively performing operations, cultivating amicable client relationships, promoting sales growth and increase in company profits. Professional Experience
Hillstone Restaurant Group / Houstons Atlanta, GA October 2014 - March 2018 Server / Shift Leader
• Successfully conducted designated managerial roles including collecting inquiry on inventory, managing accounts receivable and payable, and administering co-workers’ performance.
• Consistently averaging $1700 in sales through suggestive selling; showcasing my extensive knowledge on featured items, spirits, and wine.
• Optimizing time and efforts by promoting teamwork to ensure efficient service and fluidity between the front and back of the house.
• Mentor and train prospective employees regarding menu items, company policies and procedures.
• Successful at efficiently multi-tasking in a demanding environment.
• Numerous positive reviews on Yelp and OpenTable for customer service. Repps App Atlanta, GA January 2016- Present
Digital Marketing & Customer Representative
• Reengineered production processes including social media and project management.
• Assisted with the design of the company’s first website, help to translate newly defined brand guidelines into engaging web pres- ence.
• Partnered with managers to revamp email campaigns and schedule
• Set up and maintain social media presence by using target marketing to grow sales
• Defined QA procedures to better customer experience and providing resolutions The French Laundry December 2008- January 2014
• Handled store’s telecommunication by addressing questions, preparing orders, and resolving disputes.
• Organized and recorded inventory for bakery, cafe, and deli, to best satisfy restaurants potential sales.
• Meeting and exceeding sales and service goals; consistently achieved top weekly sales by generating $1,200 in additional revenue.
• Answered telephones providing knowledgable answers and resolving any disputes.
• Aided in supervisory duties by creating schedules and managing staff in the bakery division.
• Developed strong affairs between employees and guests producing healthy and professional relations. Education
• Barney Fletcher Schools Atlanta, GA
Salesperson Pre-licensing Course Passed examinations May 2018
• Kalamazoo Valley College Kalamazoo, MI
Major: Business Administration GPA: 3.5
Microsoft Office proficient, customer service and support, data entry, processing transactions