MUBEEN MD. FASI CHITGUPKAR
E ngineering discipline: Electronics & Telecommunication
Email- m firstname.lastname@example.org
I see myself as top performing employee in a well established organization. I plan on enhancing my skills and continuing my envolvement in related professional associations. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
Level Institute Board/University Year Degree %
PG-DESD CDAC-ACTS, Pune Pune 2018 72.86
BE WIT, Solapur Solapur University 2016 74.55
XII Sangameshwar College, Solapur HSC 2012 79.83
X M.A. Pangal Anglo Urdu High
SSC 2010 94.55
● Programming experince in C, Embedded C, Python, Machine Learning.
● Embedded Hardware Designing (Eagle).
● Embedded systems ARM/AVR, Protocols.
● Worked on LPC 1768 (cortex M3/M4), Beaglebone Black. PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN:
● VEHICLE TO VEHICLE COMMUNICATION: Duration : 1 Month In this project,we implemented the prototype of Vehicle to Vehicle Communication.For that we have used CAN bus to communicate between the two ECU's(BeagleBone Black + Sensor/Actuator) of the same vehicle,and a Wifi module to send a warning to the vehicle behind it about its status.The trailing vehicle will receive the message via Wifi and send the data to LPC1768 controller that will notify its user by displaying a message on the LCD.
● POWER GENERATION BY HYBRID MODEL: Duration : 6 Months The project describes about generating electrical energy by using pressure applied by humans,solar energy and wind energy. The main aim is to generate max power by kinetic energy of person who walks on the floor. The Piezo-Electric sensor is used which measures the pressure and generates electric charge. Along with sensor we have used solar panels and wind turbines to generate sufficient energy. 8051mc, LCD is and battery is used.
● OBJECT COUNTER USING 8051: Duration : 3 Months
The mini project was a simple object counter using 8051 micro-controller. The circuit was build so that it can count the number of objects passing across a line, number of persons passing through a door and so on. The project was divided into two sections i.e. the sensor section and display section. In sensor section I used combination of LED and LDR and in Display section there was 7-segment display mounted to display the count.
● SECOND Rank Zonal Round Winner of Indo-US Robo League Technophilia in 2014.
● Qualified for National Round of Indo-US Robo League held at IIT Bombay 2014.
● FIRST prize in Science in SSC
● FIRST prize in CREATIVE ASSOCIATION SOLAPUR Quiz Competition.
● Best project presentation in 2nd National Conference, Walchand Institute of Technology, Solapur EXTRA-CURRICULAR:
● Event organizing and managing
● Active Blood Donor.
● Team support.
● Adaptability and Time management.
● Leadersship Quality.
● Good presentation skills.
● Dedicated and desire to learn.
● Innovative and Creative.
● Playing hockey, cricket and football.
AREA OF INTEREST:
● Software Embedded Developer.
● Software Developer.
● Hardware Designing and Manufacturing.
Father : Md. Fasi Chitgupkar.
Mother : Yasmeen Chitgupkar
Marital Status : Single.
DOB : 31t h
Gender : Male.
Nationality : Indian
Religion : Islam
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Marathi, Urdu, Arabic. Blood Group : B+
Residencial Address : 244/245 Shiv Ganga Nagar-2, Nai Zindagi, Solapur – 413003