Dallas, TX Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mob. No.- +1-682-***-**** https://www.linkedin.com/in/chaitalikadam/
SUMMARY: 4 years of experience with - processes and systems Industrial Manufacturing Design & Automation Skillful at quickly understanding a project’s parameters and requirements electrical drawings planning and execution Continuous Improvements/Kaizen Communicating ideas with cross-functional teams through change Ability to craft cable schedules, wiring diagrams and line diagrams Basic understanding of PLCs & Ladder Logic Implemented 5S and Cellular Manufacturing practices on Shop Floor Establishing continuous flow with 'Pull' using Kanban to reduce lead times Handled multiple projects simultaneously and ensuring on-time deliveries. EDUCATION:
Master of Science in Industrial Engineering GPA: 3.5 The University of Texas at Arlington May 2017
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics Engineering GPA: 3.33 University of Mumbai – K J Somaiya College of Engineering September 2010 TRAINING CERTIFICATE:
• Lean Six Sigma certification from KPMG
• Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate from Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineers
• Certified in Process Improvement by University of Illinois at Urbana – Champaign on Coursera KEY SKILLS:
• Domain: Lean Six Sigma, 5S, Kaizen, KANBAN, SPC tools, Gage R&R, Process Capability and Performance, VSM, PFMEA, 8D, 5 Whys, MTM, Corrective Action Preventive Action, PDCA Cycle, Just-in-Time
• Software & Programming Languages: AutoCAD, MS Office, SIMIO, SAS, Mini Tab, iGrafx, E-Plan 5.5, E- Plan P8, MATLAB, R- Programming.
• Automation: PLC: Siemens (S7-300/1200), Allen Bradley (Control Logix) WORK EXPERIENCE:
Graduate Research Assistant, UTA Radio Frequency and Auto Identification Lab Feb’17 – July’17
• Integrating Industrial Engg Techniques in research and development projects related to RFID.
• Working on Impinj, Alien and Ubisense system and various technologies like RFID, RTLS, GPS & NFC. Sr. Engineer, TEJ Control Systems Pvt. Ltd. India Feb’13 – April’15
• Helped top notched industry players to increase the number of design solutions by 40%.
• Implemented Continuous Improvement techniques for engineering designs and 5S tools in office and shop floor to maintain a Lean work environment. Created the manufacturing Bill of Materials.
• Developed an inventory maintenance system that reduced 70% of time spent on cost sheets.
• Conducted design quality checks to reduce scrap and manufacturing rework which helped in reducing cost.
• Resolved customer issues using their feedback for improvement, providing better service and products.
• Implemented process improvement techniques by standardization of Electrical drawings in AutoCAD and E-Plan
• Collaborated with clients to produce new ideas to design electrical panels. Engineer, SK Automation, India Jan’11 – Jan’13
• Design of electrical and automation panel layout in Auto-Cad and electrical drawings in E-Plan by selecting appropriate types of switchgears for motor protection as per client requirement.
• Prepared product costing and developed Bill of Materials for electrical and automation panels.
• Co-ordinated with the production department to meet client releases. ACADEMIC PROJECTS:
• Time and Motion Study (Cici’s Pizza): Removing Waste (MUDA) Optimized use of resources Determined the Performance rating of worker and applied allowances
• Quality Improvement Samsung Note 7 Battery Explosion: Process Mapping Pareto Chart Fishbone Diagram X-bar and R-chart Possible solutions to avoid over heating of the battery to avoid explosion
• Metrics & Measurement: Constructed a Balanced Scorecard Conducted Work Sampling checked the effects of Hawthorne Effect process flowchart diagram called the Swim Lane diagram