SHIRA G. FELDMAN
Phone: 732-***-**** Email: email@example.com
Writing Samples: www.coroflot.com/shira123
SUMMARY of QUALIFICATIONS: Skilled copywriter & marketer with 15 years’ experience. Write copy that gets measurable results: e.g. sales, clicks, likes, & shares. Broad cross-industry experience in tech, pharma, education, publishing, & retail. Plan brand communications and strategy via analytics. Write blogs, websites, emails, newsletters, apps, print and online ads. Portfolio: www.coroflot.com/shira123. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: March 2018–present HAVAS ADVERTISING, San Francisco, California Senior Copywriter (Full-Time Contractor)
Write content for prominent SF ad agency (BioMarin brands). Meet hairpin deadlines through rapid turnover. Create strategic, on-message pieces for different audience segments. Collaborate with busy team to create online and print collateral. July 2017–Nov 2017 REALITY RX COMMUNICATION, Somerset, NJ Senior Copywriter (Full-Time Contractor)
Developed quality content for healthcare ad agency. Researched and wrote “sticky” viral blogs, facebook, website, email blasts. Mined online data for client pitches. 2016–2017 SCHOLASTIC PUBLISHING COMPANY, New York, New York Copywriter (Full-Time Contractor)
Composed top-notch marketing copy for Scholastic’s Young Adult (YA) and Children’s literature. Wrote print and digital content custom-tailored to targeted niche groups: students (middle school to HS), teachers, parents. Analyzed user data to hit sales targets for each group. Collaborated with Editorial to promote featured titles. 2012–2015 Tel Aviv, Israel (lived and worked on-site in Israel) Freelance Writer & Marketer: High-Tech Industry (“Startup Nation”) Originated strategy and created content for regional and global companies such as:
- Atreo, an agency that markets and develops brand identity for high-tech startups.
- SundaySky, a company that creates customized, modular marketing videos for business clients including AT&T, Allstate, Cox Communications, Lowe’s, Sears and Office Depot. Wrote “modular scripts” for very diverse, broad audience base.
- Webydo. Editor-in-Chief for online journal for graphic designers. Hired, trained, and supervised a staff of 15 writers based in U.S., U.K., and Israel. Managed high- volume blog to enhance SEO, conversions, engagement, and reinforce authority.
- Playbuzz. Wrote highly successful viral quizzes well-shared on social media. 2012–2013 New York, New York
Wrote and strategically tailored content for clients including: Stetson, Education Dynamics, Real Estate Arts, Direct Marketing Association, and MechoSystems. 2010–2012 CLINE DAVIS & MANN, New York, New York
Created copy for healthcare advertising agency. Managed manuscripts from initiation to submission through sharp deadlines. Collaborated with UX specialist.
• Recognized for superb organization, communication, interpersonal skills.
• Commended as a strong problem-solver who consistently resolved issues.
• Earned superior performance evaluations, all years. 2003–2008 KPR, SAATCHI & SAATCHI, New York, New York, and INTERPUBLIC GROUP, Parsippany, New Jersey
Wrote copy at advertising agencies for major brands of prescription medicines, over- the-counter drugs, and cosmetics. Participated in regulatory meetings to ensure accuracy of copy for FDA review. Functioned as a Copy Lead for a wide range of well-known brands (e.g., Nexium, FluZone, J&J Baby, Dimetapp, and Centrum).
• Began as a Junior Copywriter with Interpublic Group, and promoted quickly to Copywriter and then Senior Copywriter because of proven professional and leadership skills.
Résumé of SHIRA G. FELDMAN
2001–2003 AMERICAN TECHNION SOCIETY (ATS), New York, New York Grant-Writer and Development Associate
Wrote grants and proposals for ATS–the American branch of a large-gift nonprofit– benefiting Israeli university “Technion.”
Writer: Composed grants, proposals, brochures, and donor newsletters.
PR Professional: Wrote newsworthy, sparkling press releases.
Social Connector: Reached out to prestigious influencers to leverage their networks & optimize projects’ success.
Budget-Keeper: Responsible for monitoring project budgets nationwide. 2000–2001 WORLD HEALTH (NELSON COMMUNICATIONS), New York, New York Associate Content Editor
Created and edited educational content for Continuing Medical Education (CME). Planned and edited medical newsletters, journals, whitepapers, resource manuals. Focused on HIV/AIDS therapeutic category.
EDUCATION: NEW YORK UNIVERSITY, New York, New York
Master of Science in Integrated Marketing, 2013.
- Search Marketing - PPC, SEO strategy testing, keyword generation, ad copy, KPIs
- Web Analytics - Omniture SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, clickstream analysis, Google Challenge Competition
- Advanced Data Mining using SAS - SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS JMP 9, multivariate testing, A/B split testing
- Social Media Marketing - Viral media, reaching influencers, social listening software
(Radian6), Advanced Microsoft Excel, ESPs (CheetahMail, Responsys) HARVARD UNIVERSITY, Boston, Massachusetts
Master of Arts in History, 2000.
BRANDEIS UNIVERSITY, Waltham, Massachusetts
Bachelor of Arts in English and History (double-major), cum laude, 1998. REFERENCES: References will be furnished upon request.