Customer Service Representative
Atlanta, Ga 30316
Provides customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner. Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained. Prepares customer service summary reports. Coordinates the handling of difficult and/or unusual situations.
PlatinumStarr Travels, Stone Mountain, Ga - Certified Travel Agent April 2015 - PRESENT
● Provide complex travel consultation with a demonstrated knowledge of domestic/international travel
● Maintain exceptional research, time management, and problem resolution skills
● Provide functional sales and customer service through out the travel industry in a corporate call centers, major airports, and private agency environments.
Blakewood Lord and Associates, Atlanta, Ga - Customer Service Representative
March 2013 - April 2015
● Made inbound and outbound calls.
● Inquired customers of outstanding balances due on accounts.
● Resolved any concerns and issues that customers had in a professional and timely manner.
HCR Manor Care Healthcare, Decatur, Ga - Certified Nursing Assistant February 2008 - March 2013
● Assisted patients with activities of daily living.
● Transferred patients to and from the wheelchair.
● Reported any changes with patients to the Registered nurse.
● Recorded vital signs and daily behaviors.
● Used medical terminology.
● Performed range of motion.
Sandford Brown College, Atlanta, Ga - Medical Assistant Certification 2012
● Top 5 Customer Service Award