Name: Samuel Hernández Arcos.
Date of Birth: 01-03-1996.
Address: Street. Rafaela Murillo No 124, Villa Rica 91810, Veracruz, Ver, México.
Telephone number: +52-229*******
Marital Status: Single
Responsible, dynamic and creative person, with a great facility of adaptation and the ability to work in team, under conditions of pressure and with initiative to solve problems efficiently achieving the goals and objectives set by the company.
Put into practice all the knowledge acquired during my university education at the Nautical Merchant School to be able to respond to the national and international maritime sector and thus be part of a team that allows me to develop personally and professionally.
2014-2018 Naval Pilot Degree & Geography Engineer and Hydrographer. Junior Deck Officer. Merchant Nautical School Cap. Alt. "Fernando Siliceo y Torres". 2011-2014 High School Education. Tebaev "Tierra Nueva".
• STCW basic training, Manila 2010 amendments.
• Knowledge of protection that all personnel on board must have, PBIP A / 13.4
• Basic Training for Cargo Operations in Oil Tankers and Chemical Tankers.
• Basic Training for Cargo Operations in Vessels Tank to transport Liquefied Gas.
• Training in Passenger Ships and Roll-on Roll-off.
• Handling of Survival Boats and Rescue Boats that are not Quick Rescue Boats.
• Medical First Aid.
• Advanced Fire Fighting Techniques.
• RADAR & APRA operator.
English (Advanced Level, mastering the four skills: Listening, Reading, Writing, And Speaking)
Spanish (Mother Tongue)
• Ship Manager
• Passport: No G27435267 Issuance: Veracruz, Ver, México. (2017-2027)
• US. VISA: C1 / D (2018-2020)
• US. VISA: B1 / B2 (2018-2028)
• International Certificate of Vaccination against yellow fever. Origin and Lot No. of the vaccine used: STAMARIL SANOFI PASTEUR. Lot: N3H251V CAD: JUNE 2019
• Certificate of Mexican Medical Examination (SCT).
• Maritime Identity.
• Primer of the National Military Service (liberated). Other courses
• Computer Systems Technician, Computer Technical Studies Center (CETEC Campus Martínez de la Torre 2011-2013)
• Technical English, Center for Technical Studies in Computing (CETEC Campus Martínez de la Torre 2012-2014).
• Proactivity and Efficiency
• Capability of analysis
• Negotiation and teamwork
• Good presence
•Will to develop professionally
• Organizational capacity
NOTE: DOCUMENTS AND CERTIFICATES ARE AVAILABLE AT THE TIME OF BEING REQUIRED.